My Tron: Uprising Reviews

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DecKrash
User

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 1:32 AM
Greetings, programs!

I'm a newbie here to the forums, but have been a longtime lurker on Tron-Sector, and a lifelong Tron fan. Just wanted to let you guys know that since the series began, I had been making reviews of the Tron: Uprising episodes on YouTube, so if anyone is interested, you can check out the still-growing playlist here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q6IWizvyX7vCCkT-exuh-1bjX-vU6_r

Hope you enjoy! And share them with your friends!

-DecKrash

cool83
User

RE: My Tron: Uprising Reviews

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 2:48 AM
Saw your review of "Renegade". Great review, in my opinion. You are obviously a true fan of the Tron Universe. Welcome to the Grid. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:18 AM
Good review. "Rewards" had a few very good moments, but i must admit it was a weak stand-alone episode.

Pardon me, as I didn't know where to put this. I must express this.

It's really unfortunate that a few HATERS (and or TROLLS) on the official Tron Face Book page and on the IMDB T:U message board or elsewhere, most of them don't even watch this EXCELLENT animated series and they just bash on it to no end.

It is NOT a "cheap cartoon" with "cheap low-budget animation"; it boggles my mind the idiots that post comments and Contrived criticisms such as these.

Why the frak don't they watch every episode up to scars I & II before bashing it?
For Frak sake the recently aired "Scars" par I & II was excellent and had A LOT of Tron's back story not shown in the movie Tron Legacy.
The storyline of of "Uprising" IS CANON according to the Producers of the series.
It's 9 episodes in, only 2 episodes where a little weak plot wise, the rest have been Good to GREAT. Yet these narrow-minded haters continue to rag on the series.

Now what *IS* disappointing is that Disney/Disney X D's marketing of this series has been VERY weak sadly, and very out-of-touch. Such as the blurb about "next episdode; Tron's got a gnarly scar!" for example.

It's quality is very very good and SHOULD be on Prime Time TV on ABC right before "Once Upon A Time" (one of ABC's highest rated shows right now).
It saddens me that it isn't on in a prime-time time slot like it *should* be.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

DecKrash
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:36 AM
New Tron: Uprising review up! Reviewing part 2 of "Scars." Check my playlist! And here's the link directly to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbvRopT_qGs&list=PL_Q6IWizvyX7vCCkT-exuh-1bjX-vU6_r&index=10&feature=plpp_videoabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DecKrash
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:52 AM
Glad to see you liked the reviews!

In regards to the haters, I just let trolls be trolls. Most of them do what they do just to get a rise out of fans, so getting angry at them won't really do anything to help.

However, I think you're right about the advertising campaign of Disney X D. Too childish. The series has a very serious tone to it, and it's not something that insults the audience's intelligence. Disney knows that Tron has fans from back in the day, like me, as well as a younger generation to contend with since Tron: Legacy was released. Regardless of the ad campaign, The series is getting rave reviews from serious critics, and as you said, has had a great deal more good episodes than weak ones. I wouldn't worry too much about the series. It's doing well.

Once again, thanks for the kind words about my videos.

-DecKrash

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:47 PM
Great job on the reviews, Brandon! I haven't watched all of them yet, but I definitely will! I think you'll find a lot of kindred spirits around here regarding your love of all things TRON! LOL! Keep up the good work, Program!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING