My Tron: Uprising Reviews

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DecKrash
User

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 1:32 AM
Greetings, programs!

I'm a newbie here to the forums, but have been a longtime lurker on Tron-Sector, and a lifelong Tron fan. Just wanted to let you guys know that since the series began, I had been making reviews of the Tron: Uprising episodes on YouTube, so if anyone is interested, you can check out the still-growing playlist here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q6IWizvyX7vCCkT-exuh-1bjX-vU6_r

Hope you enjoy! And share them with your friends!

-DecKrashwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

cool83
User

RE: My Tron: Uprising Reviews

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 2:48 AM
Saw your review of "Renegade". Great review, in my opinion. You are obviously a true fan of the Tron Universe. Welcome to the Grid. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:18 AM
Good review. "Rewards" had a few very good moments, but i must admit it was a weak stand-alone episode.

Pardon me, as I didn't know where to put this. I must express this.

It's really unfortunate that a few HATERS (and or TROLLS) on the official Tron Face Book page and on the IMDB T:U message board or elsewhere, most of them don't even watch this EXCELLENT animated series and they just bash on it to no end.

It is NOT a "cheap cartoon" with "cheap low-budget animation"; it boggles my mind the idiots that post comments and Contrived criticisms such as these.

Why the frak don't they watch every episode up to scars I & II before bashing it?
For Frak sake the recently aired "Scars" par I & II was excellent and had A LOT of Tron's back story not shown in the movie Tron Legacy.
The storyline of of "Uprising" IS CANON according to the Producers of the series.
It's 9 episodes in, only 2 episodes where a little weak plot wise, the rest have been Good to GREAT. Yet these narrow-minded haters continue to rag on the series.

Now what *IS* disappointing is that Disney/Disney X D's marketing of this series has been VERY weak sadly, and very out-of-touch. Such as the blurb about "next episdode; Tron's got a gnarly scar!" for example.

It's quality is very very good and SHOULD be on Prime Time TV on ABC right before "Once Upon A Time" (one of ABC's highest rated shows right now).
It saddens me that it isn't on in a prime-time time slot like it *should* be.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

DecKrash
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:36 AM

DecKrash
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:52 AM
Glad to see you liked the reviews!

In regards to the haters, I just let trolls be trolls. Most of them do what they do just to get a rise out of fans, so getting angry at them won't really do anything to help.

However, I think you're right about the advertising campaign of Disney X D. Too childish. The series has a very serious tone to it, and it's not something that insults the audience's intelligence. Disney knows that Tron has fans from back in the day, like me, as well as a younger generation to contend with since Tron: Legacy was released. Regardless of the ad campaign, The series is getting rave reviews from serious critics, and as you said, has had a great deal more good episodes than weak ones. I wouldn't worry too much about the series. It's doing well.

Once again, thanks for the kind words about my videos.

-DecKrashwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:47 PM
Great job on the reviews, Brandon! I haven't watched all of them yet, but I definitely will! I think you'll find a lot of kindred spirits around here regarding your love of all things TRON! LOL! Keep up the good work, Program!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING