Ironman 3 first Trailer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

Ironman 3 first Trailer

on Tuesday, October, 23, 2012 1:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA&feature=player_embedded

Looks like this movie is gonna give us what the other marvel movies have not, a GREAT villian

laphtiya
User

RE: Ironman 3 first Trailer

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 11:49 AM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA&feature=player_embedded

Looks like this movie is gonna give us what the other marvel movies have not, a GREAT villian

However I am still not convinced that the 10 rings will be remotely anything like they are in the comics. I suspect they will be nothing more than just rings, even though Alien tech was opened to the world with the Avengers so why not have it in Iron Man? I do hope I am wrong though.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 9:41 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Looks like this movie is gonna give us what the other marvel movies have not, a GREAT villian
I know, that trailer is awesome! Best armor look yet and cool villain voice-over!

But I have to say Loki and Red Skull were really good. But with Red Skull (and all the other villains other than Loki) they kill them off too soon.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 10:26 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Looks like this movie is gonna give us what the other marvel movies have not, a GREAT villian
I know, that trailer is awesome! Best armor look yet and cool villain voice-over!

But I have to say Loki and Red Skull were really good. But with Red Skull (and all the other villains other than Loki) they kill them off too soon.

Loki and the Red Skull are not dead what makes you think that?

trekking95
User

on Thursday, November, 01, 2012 9:29 PM
laphtiya Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

I thought the way I worded it made it sound like Loki wasn't dead, my mistake. I know he isn't. As for Red Skull there is a chance he wasn't killed, but we don't know until the next movie.
But then there is Iron Monger and "Whiplash", they were both good villains and are both dead.

Save Tron 3!

laphtiya
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 4:28 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
laphtiya Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

I thought the way I worded it made it sound like Loki wasn't dead, my mistake. I know he isn't. As for Red Skull there is a chance he wasn't killed, but we don't know until the next movie.
But then there is Iron Monger and "Whiplash", they were both good villains and are both dead.

Sorry my bad your wording was perfect it was me derping, the reasoning behind the killing of Iron Monger and whiplash is that this has happened in the comics. Both were killed off whiplash quite a while ago actually at least 6 years now.

The cosmic cube grants its holder what he/she wishes, the Red Skull wanted to "Walk amoung the Gods" its very possible he was sent to Asguard as he reffered to the cube as the crown of odins treasure (or something very close to that). He removes it from a hidden chamber showing the Norse life tree, so you can make a good assumption that at the end he was transported to Asguard. The question is if he was sent there, what is he doing there at the time of Thor/Avengers.

trekking95
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 5:43 AM
laphtiya Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:
laphtiya Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

Sorry my bad your wording was perfect it was me derping, the reasoning behind the killing of Iron Monger and whiplash is that this has happened in the comics. Both were killed off whiplash quite a while ago actually at least 6 years now.

The cosmic cube grants its holder what he/she wishes, the Red Skull wanted to "Walk amoung the Gods" its very possible he was sent to Asguard as he reffered to the cube as the crown of odins treasure (or something very close to that). He removes it from a hidden chamber showing the Norse life tree, so you can make a good assumption that at the end he was transported to Asguard. The question is if he was sent there, what is he doing there at the time of Thor/Avengers.
I know they were killed in the comics, but they could have kept them alive for at least a second movie. There was so much more they could do with the characters!

I think it was "the jewel of Odin's treasure room" or something like that. I always wondered why the Asgardians would leave such a powerful item on "Midgard", it would be silly to think they just lost it.
Good point about where Red Skull would be during Thor. It's possible the Asgardians killed him, but then that would make no sense. He could have gone to another realm possibly, or another part of Asgard. Or maybe he wound up with Thanos!

Save Tron 3!

laphtiya
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 6:55 AM
The Cosmic cube cannot be touched by anyone, I think with the wars with the ice giants Odin felt it safer to be left on Earth where humans didn't have the ability to use it.

I agree more could have been done with those characters but if you look at it from a movie point of view. We will be very lucky if Iron Man goes past 3 as this seems to be the usual number for movies these days. It is very rare for a movie to go beyond this and even when this does happen they are often diluted versions of the original three you can look at Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, Batman, Superman, Hellraiser, Paranormal Activity (to some extent). So it doesn't make sense to keep them around for sequels.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Ironman 3 first Trailer