TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising Identity disc design.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:31 PM
Originally this post was made in error but I came up with an observation to make use of it

EDIT:

With more and more viewings of Uprising, I have noticed a design difference between the Legacy discs and ones in Uprising.
The topside if the disc remains the same as in Legacy with its inner c-ring and other design elements.
The underside is now flat and has a dual-row dash design completely going around the inner circumference of the disc.

I like this new design and am trying to plan out a modification for the deluxe disc replica to mimic the look.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

/Charon
User

RE:

on Sunday, September, 30, 2012 6:52 AM
BanditTron Wrote:please delete....gahh! I always do this

Thought this was the Troll-sector?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

RE:

on Monday, October, 01, 2012 4:55 PM

Let me guess, you hit the double-click by accident when posting a new thread? I had that issue for a while when I first joined. You might try going into your control panel section and looking at how your mouse is set up. If you have a double-click button, you might want to turn it off.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

BanditTron
User

RE: Tron: Uprising Identity disc design.

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 11:36 AM
/Charon Wrote:
Thought this was the Troll-sector?

Really?
In my opinion, a comment like this is more of a "Troll" post than anything. I actually contribute daily to this forum in a positive manner.

ShadowSpark Wrote:

Let me guess, you hit the double-click by accident when posting a new thread? I had that issue for a while when I first joined. You might try going into your control panel section and looking at how your mouse is set up. If you have a double-click button, you might want to turn it off.

Thanks for the tip but actually I was trying to reply to another thread in this forum and I guess I accidentily clicked on "new topic" instead of "reply" and didn't notice until after I posted it.
I'm more mindful now
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING