TRON: UPRISING 
 Flynns lightcycle vs Zed lightcycle

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, July, 26, 2012 10:49 AM
In Legacy Quorra told sam that flynns bike was the fastest thing on the grid,and thanks to it Sam made it to Tron city in no time, however in the second episode of Uprising Abel shows Zed a copy he has of Flynns bike and Zed is not only not impressed but calls it "a piece of junk " and in "Blackout" he creates a new lightycle that according to him its much faster than anything anyones used before.

So, is Zeds bike supposed to be faster than flynns bike or was he just making things up to impress Beck?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

RE: Flynns lightcycle vs Zed lightcycle

on Thursday, July, 26, 2012 8:47 PM
most likely he was just making things up to impress Beck and Mara. although, the bike he made was fast, nothing can compare to the Encom 786

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, July, 26, 2012 9:53 PM
In Evolution, the Gen2 light bike (aka Encom 786) has the best top speed (by a hair), but is inferior to more modern versions in most other ways, such as handling and acceleration.

Many programs like it for the games, though, because if you know what you're doing, you can drive it up walls or become airborne and fly it over other combatants' light walls.

clu.exe
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 10:55 AM
emdeesee Wrote:In Evolution, the Gen2 light bike (aka Encom 786) has the best top speed (by a hair), but is inferior to more modern versions in most other ways, such as handling and acceleration.

Many programs like it for the games, though, because if you know what you're doing, you can drive it up walls or become airborne and fly it over other combatants light walls.

i think when they say fastest thing on the grid like quorra said, she means top speed. And its understandable, older-less developed handling and acceleration, like in the real world.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 2:03 AM
Is that really what allan looks like ;since the programs are made to look like their user

DarthMeow504
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 5:09 AM
emdeesee Wrote:In Evolution, the Gen2 light bike (aka Encom 786) has the best top speed (by a hair), but is inferior to more modern versions in most other ways, such as handling and acceleration.

Right, but that's a generic 786. One can assume Kevin Flynn, the Creator himself, has a personal bike that is far from a generic model. His own, personally modified machine is almost certainly the most capable thing out there simply by virtue of who made it.

NickScratch
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 3:54 PM
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

Right, but that's a generic 786. One can assume Kevin Flynn, the Creator himself, has a personal bike that is far from a generic model. His own, personally modified machine is almost certainly the most capable thing out there simply by virtue of who made it.

"Kevin Flynn rode one just like it!" of Abel's 786...

DarthMeow504
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 5:01 PM
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

Right, because Flynn's 786 LOOKS stock. Doesn't mean it is. The Flynns are both established as motorcycle motorheads who work on their own machines, I'm pretty sure the chance that the Creator's personal bike is not modified is somewhere around absolute zero.

HooDooMan
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 6:28 PM
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

Right, because Flynn's 786 LOOKS stock. Doesn't mean it is. The Flynns are both established as motorcycle motorheads who work on their own machines, I'm pretty sure the chance that the Creator's personal bike is not modified is somewhere around absolute zero.

I agree. I think Kevin's bike is a very special modified version of the Encom 786. Remember, Kevin Flynn's 786 is unique in that it is "persistent", meaning it doesn't resolve from a baton. (I recall reading that in some of the TRON: Legacy promotional material.) Also, I think when Quorra said that it's "still the fastest thing on the Grid", she probably got that information from Kevin Flynn himself, so she's probably right.

Abel's 786 resolved from a baton in TRON: Uprising. So that, in and of itself, means that it isn't actually Kevin Flynn's 786. Abel's 786 is probably just a stock 786, but is considered a "classic" since it's older technology.

Zed, being a young naive program, said that the bike he created was faster than anything anyone's used before. He was probably unaware of the "special-ness" of Kevin Flynn's 786 and had never witnessed it in action before. So he probably made that statement out of sheer ignorance. Plus, he referred to Abel's "classic" 786 as "a piece of junk", so he just felt it was old and outdated and he preferred newer technology.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

NickScratch
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 10:29 PM
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

I always thought it was safe to assume he created the 786 lightcycle. As in 'stock' is still how Kevin Flynn made it. And did it ever say kevins couldn't be stored as a baton? I also assumed it could be but he chose to let it sit out on display.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 02, 2012 12:29 AM
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

I always thought it was safe to assume he created the 786 lightcycle. As in 'stock' is still how Kevin Flynn made it. And did it ever say kevins couldn't be stored as a baton? I also assumed it could be but he chose to let it sit out on display.
Promotional material stated it was the only personal vehicle that was persistent, promotional material here being iApps, the website, and other information. This was never stated as fact in Betrayal, Evolution, or Legacy. In my opinion, it can then e Retconned quite easily without offending anyone.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

NickScratch
User

on Friday, August, 03, 2012 1:44 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

Promotional material stated it was the only personal vehicle that was persistent, promotional material here being iApps, the website, and other information. This was never stated as fact in Betrayal, Evolution, or Legacy. In my opinion, it can then e Retconned quite easily without offending anyone.

Plus I mean, we could see it rezzing in Evolution, so in Evolution it isn't persistent either.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

emdeesee
User

on Friday, August, 03, 2012 9:09 AM
NickScratch Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

Plus I mean, we could see it rezzing in Evolution, so in Evolution it isn't persistent either.

Interestingly, it's always just sitting around in story mode. The one in story mode is Flynn's. It only rezzes during multiplayer, when any old program (of sufficient version) can have a Gen2.

DarthMeow504
User

on Thursday, August, 09, 2012 3:56 AM
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:
NickScratch Wrote:
DarthMeow504 Wrote:

He probably did create the 786, but that doesn't mean his personal machine is identical to the mass produced version. He's the Creator, he can easily have "the fastest thing on the Grid" if he wants to.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING