Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Does Tessler strike anyone else as what an humanized MCP should look like?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2012 7:00 PM
While I think that the MCP should always be a huge column of light no matter how advanced ,I always thought that it should have an "avatar"that can use to move around the grid to deal with troublesome programs and beat the crap out of sark when he fails at something.

And general Tessler is exactly what I always thought that avatar would be like, not only is he huge compared with other programs but he is older than most of the programs and has abilities that many of them dont have(power arms)

anyone else thinks the same?

DarthMeow504
User

RE: Does Tessler strike anyone else as what an humanized MCP should look like?

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 4:51 AM
Only if he breaks through walls and yells "OHHH YEEEAH!" :Pabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Does Tessler strike anyone else as what an humanized MCP should look like?

on Monday, July, 30, 2012 11:21 PM
Actually, I think Pavel is more like what a humanized MCP should look like. His face in particular. Take a close look at the end of the episode The Price of Power to see what I mean.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING