Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Olivia Wilde returns as Quorra in "Isolated" TRON: UPRISING episode!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 3:11 PM

Olivia Wilde returns as her iconic TRON character Quorra in tonight's episode of the animated TRON: UPRISING TV series on Disney's X D channel.

Feel free to post your thoughts and comments about the "Isolated" episode here!

- Jay

** Here's a video clip of Quorra aka Olivia Wilde from TRON: LEGACY's "End of Line" Club battle **

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

tronfan72
User

RE: Olivia Wilde returns as Quorra in "Isolated" TRON: UPRISING episode!

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 4:41 PM
I heard about this a couple day ago! This should be an interesting episode! Maybe it would explain a bit more between when the ISO's were formed and the moment she meet Kevin Flynn.

BEGIN THE UPRISING

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 7:21 PM
tronfan72 Wrote:I heard about this a couple day ago! This should be an interesting episode! Maybe it would explain a bit more between when the ISO's were formed and the moment she meet Kevin Flynn.

Oh boy the side stories are now starting to kick in, this is great. If Quorra's character is back then it might be hinted at others as well.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 6:09 PM
Why is'nt ISOLATED on the Disney website? It should've been on there by now with closed captioning.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 6:51 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Why is'nt ISOLATED on the Disney website? It should've been on there by now with closed captioning.

I KNOW.

my early Friday viewing plans are in ruins right now, hahah

Quorra_ISO18
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 10:47 AM
I thought this episode was amazing, and Quorra was really well animated! But it left me with some questions regarding the continuity of the episode and Legacy/Evolution. But because the episode isn't on the Disney X.D site yet, I'll wait to ask so I don't spoil it. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 2:25 PM
There's a reprise of the TRON: UPRISING episode ISOLATED -- with Olivia Wilde returning as Quorra -- tonight at 5:30 PM Pacific Time on Disney's X D channel. Check your local listings for showtimes!

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

LIT
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 9:23 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:There's a reprise of the TRON: UPRISING episode ISOLATED -- with Olivia Wilde returning as Quorra -- tonight at 5:30 PM Pacific Time on Disney's X D channel. Check your local listings for showtimes!

What do you mean by reprise? Is it just a rerun?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

LIT
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 9:28 PM
Thanks Jay for fixing that.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 9:29 PM
LIT Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:There's a reprise of the TRON: UPRISING episode ISOLATED -- with Olivia Wilde returning as Quorra -- tonight at 5:30 PM Pacific Time on Disney's X D channel. Check your local listings for showtimes!

What do you mean by reprise? Is it just a rerun?

Yes, reprise = rerun

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 10:23 PM
I wish they would reprise the show more often after the initial release. I checked the Disney Channel schedule (since they started to show "Uprising" on Friday) and the only time T:U has a timeslot is its one show time on Friday. While any and all other shows will have multiple timeslots per day.
Has me a bit upset. hahah

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 10:51 PM
I have a good feeling now that Quorra will return to the series again.. I mean...

-SPOILERS-

Are you still there??? huh?? I warned you!!

Tesler LIED to Paige... and her false beliefs are the only thing tying her to Tesler.. if she ever found out that Tesler killed her friends..she would turn in a microcycle. I believe Quorra could comeback and Paige could possibly thank her for saving her life...Just my theory.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING