TRON: UPRISING 
 Possible Episode (Brief) Synopsis for "Isolated?"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
pk.sora
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 7:22 PM
I was on the Disney X D site earlier today and noticed that the video for "Blackout" had a synopsis that does not fit with what happened in the episode. The synopsis reads:

"When the Renegade is trapped on an island with Paige, they must work together to escape."

We all know the July 5 episode "Isolated" involves Paige reflecting on her past and being trapped on an island, so I thought that this synopsis may be for "Isolated."

Really it doesn't reveal anything we didn't already know about that episode except it confirms that the Renegade is with her. I'm curious to know if something happens on the island that starts this whole thing of Paige becoming the object of Beck's desire.

All in all it just makes me more excited for the episode.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Possible Episode (Brief) Synopsis for "Isolated?"

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 8:56 PM
I think it was mentioned that Paige will have a flashback regarding Quorra while stranded on an island. Probably this episode. Also, considering that Quorra is an ISO, and that the name of the episode is ISOlated, I think this episode might give us more of an insight on the ISOs and a more detailed explanation of The Purge.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LIT
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 9:08 PM
I noticed that too. I thought they might have misplaced the real synopsis for "Blackout" with the synopsis for "Isolated".

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:15 PM
Wow, this is an amazing discovery, I think in the Isolated episode, well Beck and Paige will have a moment, and Paige will be re-flash back of Quorra, the last ISO. Guess have to wait till next friday for the sneak preview after the IDENTITY episode.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:55 PM
Isolated looks like its going to be a really good episode. I'm excited that they get to explore different concepts, such as energy mining, as seen in blackout, and learning more about Identity Disks, in Identity. I'm excited to see where Isolated takes us.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING