Tron 2.0 
 Problem with save games

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ovrsr
User

Problem with save games

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 1:23 AM
Hi there, I'm new to the community, but not to the franchise or the game.

Last time I played Tron (before now) was several years ago and last time I completed it was around 2006. So, I figured, it is time to do so again. I've installed my old retail copy again and applied the official 1.042c patch. All working fine, however, I keep getting (at random intervals) messages that my save games cannot be loaded anymore. The precise error is 'Error loading game". First I thought it was just the Quick Save, but no, all of them.

Nothing has changed, nothing was installed since Tron, I take good care of my computer and Windows, there's nothing else amiss. I deleted my profile once and started over, the same happened, just further into the game (with about a day of not playing).

The only thing in between would have been updates for the antivirus software, nothing else. Reinstalling the game did not resolve it and I'm usually quite adept at solving issues like that, but I have no idea here. I do not recall having this issue a few years ago, even though ti was Windows XP and not 7 then, but I do play the game in compatibility mode.

I couldn't find anything about this issue anywhere either and I spent several hours trawling the web. Any clues? I don't mind starting over a third time, I really enjoy the game and exploring the levels, but I kind do really want to prevent this from happening again and finish it...............

Please, any ideas?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Problem with save games

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 7:31 AM

I answered you in the reply I sent, to the e-mail you sent me.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

ovrsr
User

RE: Problem with save games

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 10:25 AM
Yes, thank you; ditto!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Problem with save games