Blackout

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Danial92
User

RE: Blackout

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 7:21 PM
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
I don't think Beck had returned Zed's cool light cycle to him yet, but Zed had Beck's broken baton, which I'm kinda afraid that maybe Zed will find out Beck is the renegade.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

clu.exe
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 9:45 AM
Danial92 Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
I don't think Beck had returned Zed's cool light cycle to him yet, but Zed had Beck's broken baton, which I'm kinda afraid that maybe Zed will find out Beck is the renegade.

wooooow just watched blackout. Applause. The teaser for the next one is amazing! And yes danial thats what i was afraid of too! haha. And about the teaser i think that answers our many questions about what happens if you lose your disc for a long period of time. Guess that doesnt work on users since flynn went about half the movie without his disc. or that principle already existed that time but just wasnt thought of yet by the writers yet hehe

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 9:56 AM
clu.exe Wrote:

wooooow just watched blackout. Applause. The teaser for the next one is amazing! And yes danial thats what i was afraid of too! haha. And about the teaser i think that answers our many questions about what happens if you lose your disc for a long period of time. Guess that doesnt work on users since flynn went about half the movie without his disc. or that principle already existed that time but just wasnt thought of yet by the writers yet hehe

True, I really do hope SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Beck's real identity will be remain secretly from everyone for the future episodes..............If Zed really discover Beck is the renegade, I can't imagine how they will fight together since they're friends.....
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:58 AM

I saw the episode and it's quite excellent. I think Paige is using this plan to get rid of Pavel the ass kisser. I think something's going on and she actually is trying to find out who the Renegade is unless she already knows. It's obvious they're trying to use the public perception to blemish the symbol of Tron and smoke Beck out.

I've a feeling that Pavel will do something stupid to get Paige almost killed, and Tesler will derez him. But, the big cheese, Clu will make an appearance near the end and then leave Tesler to fend for himself once he learns this guy wants to top him.

We might even get to see "God", errr, Flynn come out of the Safe House.

Oh, I'm sure Zed will figure out Beck. It's obvious what he's holding is a clue and a major oversight by Beck. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:39 AM
Danial92 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:

True, I really do hope SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Beck's real identity will be remain secretly from everyone for the future episodes..............If Zed really discover Beck is the renegade, I can't imagine how they will fight together since they're friends.....

I also agree about Zed getting Beck's broken baton and finding out who he is. They definitely seem to be setting it up that way, especially since Paige is recruiting him to track down the Renegade. Most likely, Zed will join their team, be committed to the cause of tracking him down, and then discover that Beck is the Renegade, and have to decide what to do. A classic "moral decision/paradigm shift" sub-plot.

Then that opens up another sub-plot storyline of Zed telling the others who the Renegade is and putting them in danger, and Beck having to come rescue them in some way. That's like 2 or 3 episodes right there! LOL!

My only question is this: Since Beck "stole" Zed's lightcycle baton and gave him his broken one, how the hell did Zed get out of the tunnels in time before that explosion derezzed him into tiny little charred bits?

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 12:34 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

I saw the episode and it's quite excellent. I think Paige is using this plan to get rid of Pavel the ass kisser. I think something's going on and she actually is trying to find out who the Renegade is unless she already knows. It's obvious they're trying to use the public perception to blemish the symbol of Tron and smoke Beck out.

I've a feeling that Pavel will do something stupid to get Paige almost killed, and Tesler will derez him. But, the big cheese, Clu will make an appearance near the end and then leave Tesler to fend for himself once he learns this guy wants to top him.

We might even get to see "God", errr, Flynn come out of the Safe House.

Oh, I'm sure Zed will figure out Beck. It's obvious what he's holding is a clue and a major oversight by Beck.

Looks like Paige and Pavel have a serious competition........^^,SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
but as Beck save Paige made me think of Paige also have her good side of co-operating with Beck while escaping....

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 12:39 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:

I also agree about Zed getting Beck's broken baton and finding out who he is. They definitely seem to be setting it up that way, especially since Paige is recruiting him to track down the Renegade. Most likely, Zed will join their team, be committed to the cause of tracking him down, and then discover that Beck is the Renegade, and have to decide what to do. A classic "moral decision/paradigm shift" sub-plot.

Then that opens up another sub-plot storyline of Zed telling the others who the Renegade is and putting them in danger, and Beck having to come rescue them in some way. That's like 2 or 3 episodes right there! LOL!

My only question is this: Since Beck "stole" Zed's lightcycle baton and gave him his broken one, how the hell did Zed get out of the tunnels in time before that explosion derezzed him into tiny little charred bits?

Oh, I didn't think about Zed who were still in the tunnel after the explosion hits, maybe Zed ran the other way of the tunnel that lead him through the surface or something......?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:49 PM
Watched it last night online since I don't have .

It blew me away as these episodes continually do. My jaw actually dropped when Zed did the reveal on the new lightcycle he built. Im pretty sure I audibly said, "Daaayuummm"

The story is getting more twisty and I cannot wait to see how it develops. I get the feeling Paige will somehow end up helping Beck more often than she likes.

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:53 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Watched it last night online since I don't have .

It blew me away as these episodes continually do. My jaw actually dropped when Zed did the reveal on the new lightcycle he built. Im pretty sure I audibly said, "Daaayuummm"

The story is getting more twisty and I cannot wait to see how it develops. I get the feeling Paige will somehow end up helping Beck more often than she likes.

Wow, I like your last statement, I have this feeling too..........^^order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Gridbug95
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 6:58 PM
Paige's character feels to cliche'ed to me. Every time she struts onto the screen i feel like, "Oh brother (roll eyes)" Kinda the same way I feel about Black Widow from The Avengers. Lol

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 12:04 AM
I'm hoping the Renegade Hunting Squad becomes the core of the Uprising. We already know Bartik was part of one, as he shows up in Legacy (not sure about Hopper though), and I really hope Zed comes around, and Paige makes the flip they seem to be setting up.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Blackout