TRON: Evolution 
 FINALLY did it! 100% Achievements.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BrathAttack
User

on Friday, June, 08, 2012 2:44 AM
Well it took a year and a half, but I've FINALLY got 100% on all the achievements! The insane run was hard just because of the controls of the game & the last 3 achievements I needed I got tonight (Winning a Disintegration & Power Monger match online and Derezzing 100 enemies on a light cycle).

The online ones had me worried, but thankfully I was able to get it done.

How many others have gotten all the achievements/trophies?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

emdeesee
User

RE: FINALLY did it! 100% Achievements.

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 9:46 AM
Congratulations!

I found the tank sections most challenging during my Insane Difficulty run. The Stasis disc mods made the rest pretty manageable.

What platform are you on?

BrathAttack
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 2:02 AM
emdeesee Wrote:Congratulations!

I found the tank sections most challenging during my Insane Difficulty run. The Stasis disc mods made the rest pretty manageable.

What platform are you on?
Yeah...those tanks were a BITCH! lol I actually found using the static & then heavy disc worked REALLY well through my Insane run, whereas I used mostly the bomb disc through all other play-throughs.

I play on Xbox 360.

Welcome to the Grid Program.
End of Line

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 2:57 PM
Bomb discs for the win! haha

I think I'm somewhere in the 90-something percents, but I almost never play online so some of those It might take time to get and I would have to start over completely because I was already at level 50 before I even got online to play, so the "Gain a level in an online match" is impossible.

emdeesee
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 5:23 PM
BanditTron, you let slip on another thread that you watched the Blu Ray disk on your PS3. Do you play T:E on PS3, too?

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 5:48 PM
I rarely play online. I think I might have played a total of 5 times online since I've had the game. hahaabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

emdeesee
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 8:43 PM
BanditTron Wrote:I rarely play online. I think I might have played a total of 5 times online since I've had the game. haha

If you ever do find yourself on the game grid, look me up. It's fun to run into to tron-sector folk in a match.

Anon 2.0
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:26 AM
emdeesee Wrote:Congratulations!

Agreed. The tank and light cycle sections were the only parts of the game I had difficulty with.

With the Stasis "stealth" mod though, the rest of the game was "easy mode" to me.

I have it for XBOX360, and I think that only ones I need are the 100 light cycle derez's and the online achievements.

I'm currently playing thru the game again but this time on PC. I'm currently on the last Chapter on normal mode. I'm going to be playing on Hard next to unlock Insane difficulty and then beat Insane difficulty.

I imagine when I'm done I'll end up having the exact same achievements for both the 360 and the PC! LOL

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution