TRON: UPRISING 
 Paige..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ISOlatedThinker
User

Paige..

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 12:55 AM
I was looking around the official TRON Uprising website and found this little character Bio about Paige:

WARNING: SPOILERS TO FOLLOW

A field commander with unmatched combat skills, Paige has endured her share of tragedy. Separated from her Grid "family" during a battle, she was rescued by Tesler. This resulted in a deep loyalty to him, which sometimes blinds her to his darker side. She is Beck's chief antagonist and, eventually, the object of his desire.

Hmm.. This coupled up with her objection to Tesler's early games roundup may indicate her willingness to switch sides.. On the other hand, he did rescue her. (Flynn comparision anyone?)

What do you guys think?

pk.sora
User

RE: Paige..

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 12:16 PM
I think it's a possibility based on what we've seen and heard so far. She seems to not be quite as villainous as the others and I wouldn't be surprised if she's only on Clu's side because she's loyal to Tesler. Whoever Tesler fights for is who she fights for, but that could change if she starts to see that he's not the man she thinks he is.

I also noticed that one of the vids Disney X D posted covered the villains of the show and Paige was absent from it, though that could just be a time issue.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 11:43 PM
pk.sora Wrote:I think it's a possibility based on what we've seen and heard so far. She seems to not be quite as villainous as the others and I wouldn't be surprised if she's only on Clu's side because she's loyal to Tesler. Whoever Tesler fights for is who she fights for, but that could change if she starts to see that he's not the man she thinks he is.

I also noticed that one of the vids Disney X D posted covered the villains of the show and Paige was absent from it, though that could just be a time issue.

Interesting! I haven't seen that video yet. I don't get Disney X D.. In fact I will most likely be buying an itunes season pass when it becomes available. X-)

pk.sora
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 12:57 AM
lol, I'll be doing the same since I don't have satellite/cable. But you can see the vid on Disney X D's YouTube channel. They have several "Tron 101" videos that cover characters or aspects of the world as a sort of intro to those more unfamiliar with Tron. They actually just posted one about Paige today that sort of confirms our thoughts that she may not be staying bad forever.

I'd link the vids if I knew how to do that yet but if you find the YouTube channel you'll find the videos really easily since they've all been posted pretty recently.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 12:58 AM
ISOlatedThinker Wrote:
Interesting! I haven't seen that video yet. I don't get Disney X D.. In fact I will most likely be buying an itunes season pass when it becomes available. X-)

The tv spots are all on youtube. I think this is the one he was talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xilCGjb8o0U

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 1:45 AM
cirlin Wrote:
ISOlatedThinker Wrote:

The tv spots are all on youtube. I think this is the one he was talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xilCGjb8o0U
Can't watch it in Canada!!!
This is full out discrimination!!!
Any other places the video would be?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 8:31 PM
I pray everyday to meet a woman like Paige in real life. My goodness that was some nice "tension" there.

THis is no mere "kids show" LOL.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Cubit
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 10:43 AM
Damn, YouTube opens but says no content. I'm in the UK and I'm beggining to think they're making it hard for us. Can't find anything on iTunes either, oh well I'll just keep looking : (

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

pk.sora
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 10:59 AM
@Cubit

I've transcribed what's said in the video about Paige. There's no new footage (it's all from the first episode) so you aren't missing anything there. I haven't included any of the banter between the two guys in the video, just what they say about Paige.

Guy 1: You know Billy one of the most dangerous warriors on the Grid is Paige. Paige can whip a disc at 90 miles per hour and derezz you before you can even blink...it's too bad Paige got drafted by the evil General Tesler.
Guy 2: Deep down she's not a bad program, she's more...misguided.

The description of the vid also refers to her as a "formidable advisory for Beck."
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Cubit
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 11:22 AM
Thanks pk.sora

I've only just managed to watch it today. I'm not too sure of the leggy style, but on the whole I thinks it's cool so far.

*edit* I also like the fact they bothered to do the charachtor profile stuff. I'll be searching for those for sure.

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 2:05 PM
To me, Paige is the most interesting character of this series. I'm excited to see how they develop her character and build up the relationship between her and Beck.

If you watch the 2 minute preview, at about the 1:20 mark, you see a lightcycle racing down a "half-pipe" type of structure. If you look closely, there seems to be two people on the lightcycle, with the person on back having a red glow to their outfit. I think this is a shot of Beck riding with Paige sitting behind him. I can't wait for this series to begin!

And I'm with Shadow on this one...Paige is HOT! LOL!

Cubit
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 3:51 PM
Yeh, I saw that. I'm just glad for new Tron stuff, I can't get enough of it, and this is growing on me. I wasn't going to say it, but yeh, Paige is kinda hot.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

epicpwner333
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:38 PM
Well....here is all the information that I have gathered from previews and such on Paige:
On the June 21st episode, "Blackout", I believe at one point Beck pulls Paige off her damaged light-cycle while they are driving away from what looks like a wall of deadly explosive energy, therefore saving her life. Two, earlier in that preview, it appears that Beck/Tron/Renegade is trying to save Paige even when she, obviously out of pride, says her life doesn't need saving. Also, on the July 5th episode "Isolated", I piece together that Beck and Paige are stranded on some sort of island and make some sort of truce. Exact details are sketchy. Same episode, we see Paige's backstory. One of the producers revealed that Paige knew Quorra when they were younger. Google "Tron Uprising Quorra?". We'll see if I'm right!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Paige..