Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 How do you think the series will end?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Jrrj2640
User

RE: How do you think the series will end?

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:22 AM
If you mean Rinzler from legacy. I think that is Tron

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:23 AM
Jrrj2640 Wrote:If you mean Rinzler from legacy. I think that is Tron
Umm, you don't say?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:25 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: I think it will end with Beck freeing Argon City and breaking it free from the Grid to float in "free space" as a floating island (witht the city on it), independant from The Grid and cloaked in kind of cloaking, defensive shield

Tron will tell Beck he's taken on a disguise named "Rinzler" and will continue to have the appearace of working one of his sentries to monitor Clu and devise a way to take him down piece by piece from the inside.

But they will show that Tron is starting to loose his memory.... probably in the last few seconds of the show....
That may be How Tron becomes Rinzlerabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:33 AM
Green Tank Commander Wrote:Not sure about what will happen with Beck and friends, but Tron will have to become Rinzler by the end of the series...but that's a given.
Beck will probably beat Tesler and end up like Tron waiting for the next renegade, or he beats tesler then gets brainwashed by clue and turns in to Rinsler since The original tron is to injured to fight.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:38 PM
Imbroglio Wrote:Flynn loses his mind and creates a zombie cybervirus causing an outbreak that threatens to destroy the grid.

The ISO's are carriers of the virus.

Clu discovers that programs who are rectified become immune and uses them to stop an apocalypse by eliminating the infected and more importantly the ISOs.

Rinzler is the result of Clu trying to save an infected Tron by subjecting him to the rectifying process which halts the virus in mid-transformation. Tron is still corrupted to the point that only his basic functions remain with fragments of past memories.

Clu imprisons an insane Flynn to prevent him from taking the zombie virus outside the grid and into the real world. While under house arrest Flynn creates a doomsday device named Quorra.

In the end Clu was doing what he was programmed to do and Flynn was the bad guy all along.

This is for the Uprising series end not the grids end, Plus zombe ISOs really.

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 1:39 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
Jrrj2640 Wrote:If you mean Rinzler from legacy. I think that is Tron
Umm, you don't say?
Yes i do saywhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

epicpwner333
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:53 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: I think it will end with Beck freeing Argon City and breaking it free from the Grid to float in "free space" as a floating island (witht the city on it), independant from The Grid and cloaked in kind of cloaking, defensive shield

Tron will tell Beck he's taken on a disguise named "Rinzler" and will continue to have the appearace of working one of his sentries to monitor Clu and devise a way to take him down piece by piece from the inside.

But they will show that Tron is starting to loose his memory.... probably in the last few seconds of the show....

Wow. That is basically the idea I had when I thought about the ending. Just a thought: 1. This is the "First season, maybe #2 next summer? 2. This is Disney ....there is probably a happy ending. I love and support your theory!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 2:18 AM
Tron will probably get his disk stolen and be convinced by Clu that he is Rinsler where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 2:21 AM
you know uprisings ending may be completely out of line with legacy

DarthMeow504
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 5:32 AM
Argon City is a subsetting, an outlying territory under regional governance. CLU doesn't get directly involved here, and only TRON is anyone significant among all the characters. So...

...what if Beck isn't the only one? What if TRON is telecommuting to various cities and recruiting various proxies? Beck turns out to be only a cog in a greater machine, and what happens to him and Argon City really doesn't matter much in the grand scheme. When the greater resistance is crushed and TRON becomes Rinzler, Beck and his city are rendered irrelevant. Maybe Argon wins it's freedom by cloaking itself away, as one poster above suggested, or maybe it's destroyed, or maybe it remains a hotbed of local resistance with little if any influence on the greater war.

Regardless, the fate of Argon /= the fate of the Grid.

Bold Face 7
User

on Thursday, August, 09, 2012 9:41 PM
Cutler will spread the word and beck will probably derez tessler and live happily ever after.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 How do you think the series will end?