TRON: UPRISING 
 3 min Uprising clip from Live Stream!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cirlin
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 12:53 PM
On Wednesday there was a live-stream interview with Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. It was a great interview but the best part was a 3 minute clip at the beginning from the prelude episode.
The only problem is that the dialogue is dropped real low in the clip for some reason (this does let the music come through more though and it's awesome
Enjoy.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1224490p1.htmlabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tronfan72
User

RE: 3 min Uprising clip from Live Stream!

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 4:38 PM
Awesome! It kinda sucks that we didnt get to hear the dialogue well, but at least we got to hear the awesome music a little better!

I wonder what the two Light Vehicles were in the clip. The one that beck rode looked like a precursor to the light runner. Also the writers mentioned a Light Train?

BEGIN THE UPRISING

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 6:08 PM
F**kin' AWESOME. I can't wait to see it.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 7:36 PM
That was a great Q&A and 3-min preview. Thanks for posting.

Was nice to also hear another hint that a Tron 3 movie may be made. At least a story is being worked on for it.

Since this takes place in the ~1989 timeframe, then that means the artistic and physics 'evolution' of the grid should be somewhere between 1982 (T1) and 2010 (T:L), and not purely 2010. Right? I look forward to seeing if they devolved the visuals/physics to what it might have looked like back in 1989, rather than gone entirely with a T:L style.

So far, the comics didn't recognize the original Tron aesthetic much, and the video games didn't seem to either. What I'm seeing in the series is 95%+ "T:L" visuals/physics, which means the early explanations of why T:L didn't look much like the old grid (e.g., "evolution") were probably fanfic excuses meant to appease old fans at the time and justify the new artistic flavor. (Note: I'm not being mean; just observing.) They may surprise me with a whole episode or two dedicated more to the older aesthetic, so we can better see the transition from old to new. If not, then I'm afraid no Galopagos Island evolution occurred, despite them saying so Instead, the new writers simply flipped some switch in 1982/3 to rid the entire franchise of the old 1982 aesthetic. Which is too bad.

I'm sure I've said too much. Regardless, the 3 minutes looked awesome and I know everyone has their own preferences, thoughts and justifications on the visuals; which is fine.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Mayorcan
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 8:53 PM
Yes, I saw the three minutes; good to know that the near-muted dialogue wasn't just my slow internet connection affecting the video quality. I wonder if that's actually Tron that captures Beck, or...Rinzler??? Or is it Tron undercover as "Rinzler"? So many questions; I cannot wait for next Friday!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

cirlin
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 8:59 PM
tronfan72 Wrote:
Also the writers mentioned a Light Train?
You can actually see the light train the two minute trailer. Beck fights what I think is a blackguard on top of it.

cirlin
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 9:12 PM
Mayorcan Wrote: I cannot wait for next Friday!
Aren't they putting it up on their facebook page this monday? That's when I'm hoping to see it for the first time

Rectify
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 10:02 PM
Well the OUAT video works, but the Uprising one is an unresponsive dead box. Hopefully it comes back to life ... I'm dying to see some footage. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 10:52 PM
Rectify Wrote:Well the OUAT video works, but the Uprising one is an unresponsive dead box. Hopefully it comes back to life ... I'm dying to see some footage.
You're right. That stinks. I wonder what happened. when I watched it a couple times it seemed to get slower and more out of sinc soundwise whenever I did, so maybe there was a video problem they're fixing?

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:28 PM
Found it! The quality's ok, but it won't make much difference since we're getting the full episode on Youtube tomorrow, anyway. Still,here it is:

http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rw7w4Bjt1rvu2ln.mp4

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

LIT
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:42 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:Found it! The quality's ok, but it won't make much difference since we're getting the full episode on Youtube tomorrow, anyway. Still,here it is:

http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rw7w4Bjt1rvu2ln.mp4
It keeps on crashing. IS IT THE FULL EPISODE?!

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

LIT
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:43 PM
Never mind, it's the 3 minute microsode.

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:45 PM
LIT Wrote:Never mind, it's the 3 minute microsode.
NO, it's just a clip from the 30 minute prologue episode that'll be on Youtube tomorrow that was shown on the live chat.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

LIT
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:47 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
NO, it's just a clip from the 30 minute prologue episode that'll be on Youtube tomorrow that was shown on the live chat.
Oh ok.

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 5:49 PM
LIT Wrote:
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
NO, it's just a clip from the 30 minute prologue episode that'll be on Youtube tomorrow that was shown on the live chat.
Oh ok.
Btw, I downloaded the file and got it to work. Looks like this show's gonna be AWESOME!

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

cirlin
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 9:29 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
LIT Wrote:
Tron 3.0 Wrote:
Oh ok.
Btw, I downloaded the file and got it to work. Looks like this show's gonna be AWESOME!
Awesome, this one has the dialogue working. Great find!

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 9:36 PM
Btw, check the other thread, guys. The full episode's out thanks to Disney on Youtube.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

cirlin
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 11:52 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:Btw, check the other thread, guys. The full episode's out thanks to Disney on Youtube.
I've tried to check it out but the video doesn't work on that page. Anyone else have a working link?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING