Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Anyone planning parties? Or livestreams?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 2:14 PM
I was wanting to do a livestream, but I have no possible way to do it. So anyone else planning for the premiere of Beck's Beginning?

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

tronfan72
User

RE: Anyone planning parties? Or livestreams?

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 2:35 PM
I am! On May 18th!

Its just my Best Friend (Who also loves TRON), and my brother (who only likes TRON Legacy, ). Were planning on on doing everything TRON related! First were gonna watch the Original TRON, then probably play the arcade and atari games via an emulator. Then Watch TRON: Legacy, then play TRON Evolution and/or TRON: Evolution Battle Grids (Yes I own both), then were watching the TRON Uprising prelude at 9:30! Pretty much just all day of TRON Awesomness! Maybe well even just listen to the soundtracks for TRON and TRON: Legacy.

All of this will be done on a nice 47 inch 1080p set (Except for all the emulator gaming...)

Maybe I'll post pics

We also plan to have ANOTHER TRON get together for the Premiere of TRON: Uprising. If im not mistaken, it's supposed to be a different episode than what they're airing May 18th.

BEGIN THE UPRISING

tronfan72
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 2:37 PM
I forgot to mention were also gonna play Space Paranoids online!

BEGIN THE UPRISING

DrP
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 5:03 PM
tronfan72 Wrote:I am! On May 18th!

Its just my Best Friend (Who also loves TRON), and my brother (who only likes TRON Legacy, ). Were planning on on doing everything TRON related! First were gonna watch the Original TRON, then probably play the arcade and atari games via an emulator. Then Watch TRON: Legacy, then play TRON Evolution and/or TRON: Evolution Battle Grids (Yes I own both), then were watching the TRON Uprising prelude at 9:30! Pretty much just all day of TRON Awesomness! Maybe well even just listen to the soundtracks for TRON and TRON: Legacy.

All of this will be done on a nice 47 inch 1080p set (Except for all the emulator gaming...)

Maybe I'll post pics

We also plan to have ANOTHER TRON get together for the Premiere of TRON: Uprising. If im not mistaken, it's supposed to be a different episode than what they're airing May 18th.

Sounds like it's going to be a fun time. If you decide to post some pics of your setup there is a thread specifically for that:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=426976
I first started the thread and quite a few people have shown off their "tron systems."

END OF LINE

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 6:25 PM
>u> well my birthday is the 18th so my birthday party IS also the party for Tron: Uprising.
It'll only be me and my best friend though, seeing how all my other ...well now ex.... Friends are complete jerks. :P but oh well.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 6:39 PM
I have a chat event set up for the Tron Squad Steam group on the 18th. We'll likely have some members on the group chat there. However, in the past, we've usually migrated over to Tron-Sector's IRC live chat.

On a related note: My birthday is on the 14th, which happens to be the day that Beck's Beginning is released for free on iTunes. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DrP
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 6:44 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:>u> well my birthday is the 18th so my birthday party IS also the party for Tron: Uprising.
It'll only be me and my best friend though, seeing how all my other ...well now ex.... Friends are complete jerks. :P but oh well.

Well, let me wish you a big happy birthday then. Don't worry about the ex-friends, you and your best friend will have a great time!

END OF LINE

LIT
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 6:48 PM
Maybe we can start a thread and post updates once it airs, or we can all go on live chat and post updates there.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 7:28 PM
DrP Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:>u> well my birthday is the 18th so my birthday party IS also the party for Tron: Uprising.

Well, let me wish you a big happy birthday then. Don't worry about the ex-friends, you and your best friend will have a great time!
Why thanks!

I say we use the live chat on here, or I could make one if I get my MacBook back.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 9:49 PM
Mind if I join in the chat? Thats if I am available then.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

tronfan72
User

on Monday, May, 07, 2012 11:43 AM
DrP Wrote:
tronfan72 Wrote:I am! On May 18th!

Maybe I'll post pics

Sounds like it's going to be a fun time. If you decide to post some pics of your setup there is a thread specifically for that:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=426976
I first started the thread and quite a few people have shown off their "tron systems."

I would post pics of my setup., but its nothing great. I only have a 1080p Tv and a blu-ray player. So surround sound (yet). But I will say that the sound quality coming out of the tv speakers are AMAZING! Best sounding built in TV Speakers I have ever heard! So at least I'll get to hear some quality Stereo! :P

BEGIN THE UPRISING

DrP
User

on Monday, May, 07, 2012 12:46 PM
tronfan72 Wrote:
I would post pics of my setup., but its nothing great. I only have a 1080p Tv and a blu-ray player. So surround sound (yet). But I will say that the sound quality coming out of the tv speakers are AMAZING! Best sounding built in TV Speakers I have ever heard! So at least I'll get to hear some quality Stereo! :P

It doesn't have to be some super awesome $20,000 setup. If you enjoy it, that is all that matters. I'm sure many tron-sector members are viewing tron on much lesser systems. It's all about having fun. 1080p, blu-ray,... sounds like good stuff! If I were you, I would post the setup, be proud of what you got!

END OF LINE

tronfan72
User

on Monday, May, 07, 2012 2:42 PM
DrP Wrote:It doesn't have to be some super awesome $20,000 setup. If you enjoy it, that is all that matters. I'm sure many tron-sector members are viewing tron on much lesser systems. It's all about having fun. 1080p, blu-ray,... sounds like good stuff! If I were you, I would post the setup, be proud of what you got!

Ok, I've already posted this on the thread you started, but I'd thought Id post here as well. So here it is!

My Setup!
Heres my TV

Close Up of my TV

Blu-Ray Player

Back of my TV showing HDMI Chords

And Finally, my TV Speakers. They are surprisingly fantastic for Built in TV speakers. They sound great!

Im gonna setup my XBOX 360 and Wii to the TV as well so we can play TRON: Evolution and TRON: Evolution Battle Grids on the big screen!

BEGIN THE UPRISING

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING