New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

RE: Back on the grid. May, 18th

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 2:56 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:
Now, I will say that I do feel a bit uneasy about watching this show on a TV channel designed for children, but considering the high number of alternate viewing options that will be available, that probably won't be an issue.

The Disney X D channel was not solely created for children, nor for that matter was the Disney Channel, which also plays to a wider demographic.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 11:11 AM
Awesome. I shall set my DVR and watch it repeatedly!!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 12:42 PM
I don't feel like quoting every bit of this little converstion but I have to say... TRON.dll is right. I was a bit worried when one of my friends told me they liked MLP: FiM. But, I decided to watch it and give it a chance. Now MLP is one of the three fandoms I belong to.
I believe that Tron: Uprising will have something for both kids, adults, and everyone in-between, just as MLP does.
The only thing I am actually worried about is if it will ruin the current Tron timeline.

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 06, 2012 10:39 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
The only thing I am actually worried about is if it will ruin the current Tron timeline.

LOL... no
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Green Tank Commander
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:19 PM
Just watched it. AWESOME! Apparently Tron wasn't indoctrinated after Clu "killed" him. He went into hiding to lick his wounds while Clu lies to everybody about how he killed Tron. Maybe Tron will become Rinzler sometime at the end of the series. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Back on the grid. May, 18th