Tron: Legacy in next Kingdom of Hearts

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, March, 04, 2012 3:10 PM
Hey, everyone.

So, there's this new Kingdom of Hearts game coming out for the Nintendo 3DS. You might have heard about it.

There's some screenshots floating on gaming websites such as here:
http://nintendoeverything.com/83855/kingdom-hearts-3d-screenshotsart/

I've never played Kingdom of Hearts before, but I know TRON was also featured in an earlier game. Anyone planning to get this? I'm still deciding.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

AriesT
User

RE: Tron: Legacy in next Kingdom of Hearts

on Saturday, March, 10, 2012 3:01 AM
It is still called "Kingdom Hearts" without OF.
The Tron setting played a major role in KH2. So this is nothing new but still awesome.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Cyberwolven
User

RE: Tron: Legacy in next Kingdom of Hearts

on Thursday, March, 15, 2012 12:59 AM
I have an awful habit of adding "of" in the title. Anyway, I'm glad TRON has had another spot in Kingdom Hearts (Look, I remembered this time!).

It's too bad Disney Interactive (They still call it that, right?) abandoned TRON: Evolution. I was hoping they would release a custom level maker, so we could poke around with it in UDK. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make something completely new for TRON: Uprising. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pill

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games