Collector 
 Your rarest TRON stuff

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Cyberwolven
User

RE: Your rarest TRON stuff

on Sunday, June, 02, 2013 3:17 PM
Wow, you guys got a lot of nice stuff. I wouldn't mind having some background cells and concept art. It would be cool to have an online digital museum with photos of Tron stuff.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a while longer before starting any kind of collection. I need to get a job that actually pays, so I can pay my bills first. Economy, why you so mean? >;\

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, June, 04, 2013 5:12 PM
Humm... I have two sealed Kevin Flynn Discs (found both at stores)
Daft Punk Tron poster
and like 4 or 5 of the Sam + Arcade Machine minifigures (sealed). They dumped a lot of them at the Target near me towards the end of line of the figures. (pun intended)

Rinzler2010
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 5:09 PM
how much would you want for the kevin flynn discs if they are for sale where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tomorowlandude
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 5:28 PM
Nah, not for sale right now.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 11:22 PM
I have a yellow TRON school folder that isn't even in the galleries section on here circa 1981, no its not for sale, so don't bother asking. There's also some other pretty cool stuff I have. Also got items from the Cast and Crew who worked on the film in 1981. But I know there are others on here who would rival this. Collecting should be fun for you period and only buy what you can afford. Its not about how much you accumulate, but your passion to do it as a hobby. If I didn't enjoy collecting TRON I wouldn't be.

tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 12:22 AM
Could you post a picture of the folder? I'm curious about it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BrokenLevel
User

on Thursday, June, 06, 2013 10:53 AM
lifeasis, those are magnificent words to live by.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

clu.exe
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 3:24 AM
tomorowlandude Wrote:Humm... I have two sealed Kevin Flynn Discs (found both at stores)
Daft Punk Tron poster
and like 4 or 5 of the Sam + Arcade Machine minifigures (sealed). They dumped a lot of them at the Target near me towards the end of line of the figures. (pun intended)

Wow could you at least sell me one of those mint arcade packs? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

lifeasis
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 7:37 PM
tomorowlandude Wrote:Could you post a picture of the folder? I'm curious about it.

I'll see what I can do alright. I believe it deserves to be added in the galleries section on here, since its missing from the other 5 that are in the galleries section, but please give me credit where its due since I own the photo. Its the only one that I've ever seen in the past 10 years give or take that I've been collecting. I also own the other five that were issued. As far as I know there were only six school folders that came in a complete set. Although I prefer to keep photos of my collection private. I might be the only other person on here thats closest to tronprogram, and maybe a few others out there. As my collection is fairly vast, but I don't know. I've been collecting for the past decade.

lifeasis
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 7:39 PM

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, June, 07, 2013 8:51 PM
Well I have a Kevin Flynn disc (It was the last one at the store) and a Rinzler disc signed by Bruce himself.

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

retrogmr1
User

on Tuesday, June, 18, 2013 1:12 AM
My four favorites in my collection:

- Tron 2.0 Standee (full size pic of Jet holding an LOL)
- My Flynn Lives "No" bit (one of 7 produced, and one of 21 bits made overall for the Flynn Lives ARG if my numbers are accurate)
- Tron Members Only Cast & Crew Jacket, with the cool reversible Tron logo on the sleeve that never made it to production
- A full set Kodalith featuring Flynn and Yori on Sark's carrier, including all of the masks used to produce that frame of film (have a couple others, but not nearly as cool as having the whole set)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

retrogmr1
User

on Tuesday, June, 18, 2013 1:15 AM
My four favorites in my collection:

- Tron 2.0 Standee (full size pic of Jet holding an LOL)
- My Flynn Lives "No" bit (one of 7 produced, and one of 21 bits made overall for the Flynn Lives ARG if my numbers are accurate)
- Tron Members Only Cast & Crew Jacket, with the cool reversible Tron logo on the sleeve that never made it to production
- A full set Kodalith featuring Flynn and Yori on Sark's carrier, including all of the masks used to produce that frame of film (have a couple others, but not nearly as cool as having the whole set)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Your rarest TRON stuff