TRON: Evolution 
 Game crashes/closes on main menu?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SteveB
User

on Monday, February, 13, 2012 8:30 AM
I've played the game for several days with no problems. I completed it on Hard and was on Chapter 2 Insane when I decided to hang the game up for the night.

Loaded it up yesterday and as soon as I press start at the main menu the game closes instantly with no errors what so ever. I sent an email to Disney Games but not looking at a response if I'm honest. I don't want to re-install as I want my save data.

Of course I'm on the PC version here, anyone can please help?

TRON.dll
User

RE: Game crashes/closes on main menu?

on Monday, February, 13, 2012 11:20 AM
SteveB Wrote:I've played the game for several days with no problems. I completed it on Hard and was on Chapter 2 Insane when I decided to hang the game up for the night.

Loaded it up yesterday and as soon as I press start at the main menu the game closes instantly with no errors what so ever. I sent an email to Disney Games but not looking at a response if I'm honest. I don't want to re-install as I want my save data.

Of course I'm on the PC version here, anyone can please help?

It's right when you press start? The Games for Windows Live dashboard doesn't show up?

You might try reinstalling DirectX from Microsoft's website. Let us know if the problem persists:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35
If you could post your system specs (OS, RAM, Processor, Graphics card), that may help, as well.

Also, slightly off-topic, but there is a glitch in the PC version that can erase all of your save data. If you go into the main menu without signing in to Games for Windows Live, the game replaces your "Signed-in" save with a "Signed-out" save, effectively deleting all of your progress. It's easy to do this accidentally, too. If you sign in during the intro cutscene, and GfWL hasn't finished signing you in by the time you get to the main menu, you will receive no prompt to sign in after pressing start, and you'll immediately lose all progress.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SteveB
User

on Monday, February, 13, 2012 11:36 AM
Yes, as soon as I hit start. The LIVE dashboard signs in and loads before the menu. I can use it perfectly fine but as soon as I hit start it closes to desktop within a second. Without signing in it allows me into the menu. Can't see it being the dashboard as I've been on other games that use it since and they work.

I'll try to install that DirectX and see if that helps. Can't see it being hardware but I'll post if it's still the same.

Thanks for a reply where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

SteveB
User

on Monday, February, 13, 2012 12:01 PM
Actually, come to think of it, I won't be able to install that DirectX as I have the newest one installed. I'm building a new system soon but wanted to finish this game on this rig... I'll keep it brief:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5
AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core
4GB Kingston RAM (3.5 available)

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, February, 16, 2012 8:43 PM
SteveB Wrote:Actually, come to think of it, I won't be able to install that DirectX as I have the newest one installed. I'm building a new system soon but wanted to finish this game on this rig... I'll keep it brief:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5
AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core
4GB Kingston RAM (3.5 available)

Your system specs aren't causing the issue, then. You can re-install DirectX using the download in that link.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 1:26 AM
Did your issue ever get resolved? It would be nice to have a solution here for anyone else experiencing this issue.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution