TRON: UPRISING 
 Yori-Lives Blog Update!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cool83
User

Yori-Lives Blog Update!

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 11:00 PM
Here is a bunch of information on Tron:Uprising. Nothing new, but Phil gives us a one stop info dump on Tron:Uprising. Phil, like all of us, wants more from Disney about the new series. Please leave a comment,on the Blog, if you like what you see. Phil would appreciate it. We are all in this together Programs.
http://yori-lives.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

J
User

RE: Yori-Lives Blog Update!

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 7:09 AM
Nice to see a fellow Yori Lives type here. I can totally point you to fanfic recs

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:17 PM
J Wrote:Nice to see a fellow Yori Lives type here. I can totally point you to fanfic recs

A lot of us are Yori Lives fans.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2012 4:50 PM

Thanks for the blog great info!1

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Yori-Lives Blog Update!