Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy xmas ornaments

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jediknight0
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 4:55 AM
Like all good little programs, I had the Sam Flynn lightcycle xmas ornament on my tree this year (I haven't bought the CLU one yet).

But I also had these that I laser-etched myself:

I have a variety of colors... though admitedly not all were done before xmas so not all them made it to my tree.

More pictures here.

What's everyone think? Any other ideas I can use for next year?
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Lilithia
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy xmas ornaments

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 10:10 AM
Are they small enough to make a necklace out of? I've tried looking for nice Tron jewellery but have found none. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 2:52 AM
Lilithia Wrote:Are they small enough to make a necklace out of? I've tried looking for nice Tron jewellery but have found none.

They would be a little big for a necklace... but I can easily scale the image down. Some detail would likely be lost in the process but I've heard rumors that the laser I use can do 1200dpi (normally I use 600dpi) but at much diminished speeds. If that's true, then I could make the discs smaller and they would be a viable necklace.

I've just scalled down a couple discs & EOLC design to around 25mm and 17mm. I'll try using the laser at 1200dpi next time I go (probably 2 to 3 weeks unless someone puts in an order for some coasters) and see how they turn out.
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

GGemini
User

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 9:56 PM
These are very nice!! I like the blue & clear ones.. are you planning to sell them?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 10:58 PM
GGemini Wrote:These are very nice!! I like the blue & clear ones.. are you planning to sell them?

Sure. I already sell a number of TRON drink coasters which are just larger versions of these.

Let's say $5 per ornament plus $6 shipping. I'll give some discounts for larger orders.
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 4:09 AM
I still want one of these ahhhh!!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector