My Theory Regarding the Origin of Rinzler

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Alpha Rinzler
User

RE: My Theory Regarding the Origin of Rinzler

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 4:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r37cqh8LME

In the last 8-7 seconds of this video u can hear rinzlers growl after he is struck by clu
I honestly believe that beck some how takes trons place in some way I mean if u watch tron uprising u will know what I mean and he moves and fights just rinzler.
I was so excited to see tron uprising scars I wanted to know what happened tron with rinzler and dyson I also thought it would be cool to see tron fight again but its really sad how hurt and sad tron is by the betrayal of clu and dyson I thought I was going to love angry tron but I don't it breaks my heart to see him like that he is always calm and collected no matter what and to see him treat beck and himself like this is disturbing but if I know tron he will do the right thing to save himself and the grid and to show beck the right path. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

a_perfect-system
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2016 6:35 PM
Alright, as a newbie to this site I'd like to see this thread resurrected as far as any new information from the conclusion to Uprising.  Sounded like those replying were working with partial info--has anything changed now that the storyline is finished?  (not like it would necessarily be canon anyway, as has been pointed out)

"Am I still to create the perfect system!"

" . . . yeah . . .??"

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2016 6:56 PM
a_perfect-system Wrote:Alright, as a newbie to this site I'd like to see this thread resurrected as far as any new information from the conclusion to Uprising.  Sounded like those replying were working with partial info--has anything changed now that the storyline is finished?  (not like it would necessarily be canon anyway, as has been pointed out)
Uprising ended with Tron almost being turned into Rinzler, but Beck saves him. Tron's injuries are healed, and escapes with Beck to go underground as a leader of the resistance movement, to be continued in season 2!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

a_perfect-system
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2016 12:43 AM
Ahhh okay! Thanks

"Am I still to create the perfect system!"

" . . . yeah . . .??"

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 My Theory Regarding the Origin of Rinzler