Tron 2.0 
 Another dose of 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
laphtiya
User

Another dose of 2.0

on Thursday, May, 05, 2011 5:08 AM
When I first saw Tron Legacay I really wanted to reinstall Tron 2.0, since I've picked up my bluray copy I've reinstalled and I am really enjoying this game again. It has not lost any of its charm for me

Has anyone else brushed off the dust from this awesome game since TL hit the big/small screen?

CB2001
User

RE: Another dose of 2.0

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 12:12 AM
Yes.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 12:47 AM
Yep. I play it often.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 12:47 AM
Yep. I play it often.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 2:10 AM
Tried to last month or so... can only find one of the discs... =/

'>

Argent
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2011 12:11 AM
laphtiya Wrote:When I first saw Tron Legacay I really wanted to reinstall Tron 2.0, since I've picked up my bluray copy I've reinstalled and I am really enjoying this game again. It has not lost any of its charm for me

Has anyone else brushed off the dust from this awesome game since TL hit the big/small screen?

I reinstalled and played through it again during the run-up to seeing Legacy in December. I really wish there was proper documentation for creating custom content, particularly character models - the community could've done so much more with that game if it had been easier to mod.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Another dose of 2.0