Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON Costume for The Sims 2 ~ by MunirBinJulaihi

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 5:59 PM
I don't know if I could posting this in this section 'cause since it's "fan art", I was like, "Hmm, maybe if I could post my work on The Sims 2 here...", but if you think this thread is in the wrong section, please move it on a proper one 'cause I don't wanna getting "derezzed" for a wrongdoing. LOL!

So, here it is, my finished TRON outfit:-

The costume is 100% done, just that I need to test the outfit for awhile, need to play around for a bit. And also, if you guys seen my avatar or my signature below, yes, it's made by me. It's an outfit for The Sims 2.

I'm planning to release the outfit, but not without some other recolors and the "Identity Disc". Oh, and I'm also planning to make a Sark costume, too. But I need a little bit more time 'cause I'm kinda busy these days, so I think I need to delay that "Sark Costume" project for awhile.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON Costume for The Sims 2 ~ by MunirBinJulaihi

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:00 PM
Veeeeery nice! Now if only I could make that in the real world. I can't wait to see your Sark outfit. Can you make a Yori one? And will you be making Legacy outfits? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:13 PM
Thanks, Spark.

I'm planning to make that one, as well. But I need some photo references so that I could make a whole set of Legacy outfit, including the helmet. And also, I need to find a 3D model of the "Identity Disc", too.

Right now, I'm currently making an "Identity Disc" from the first TRON film for The Sims 2.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:16 PM
MunirBinJulaihi Wrote:Thanks, Spark.

I'm planning to make that one, as well. But I need some photo references so that I could make a whole set of Legacy outfit, including the helmet. And also, I need to find a 3D model of the "Identity Disc", too.

Right now, I'm currently making an "Identity Disc" from the first TRON film for The Sims 2.

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:16 PM
That's awesome!

DaveTRON

Aerial_Zero
User

on Tuesday, April, 19, 2011 1:15 PM
That is SO awesome!

My hubby and I play the Sims all the time when not on WoW, and we keep hoping someone with the skills would create Tron/T:L outfits for the Sims

Keep up the good work and let us see your progress

End of Line.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 19, 2011 2:47 PM
May I ask where you got the reference material for drawing circuits on the whole suit? Photos I've seen of the costume are limited and reveal less than everything.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

'>

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 4:46 PM
Thanks again, guys!

@Aerial_Zero:- Well, looks like we got ourselves a "useful program" here in TRON-SECTOR, huh? LOL!

@Tron Fanatic:- The truth is.... I can't tell you that, oh noes.

Ha ha! I'm just kidding.
I took a few screenshots from the movie itself just to see the drawing circuits on Kevin's outfit. Then, I try to search on the web for some "moar" photo references, and I stumbled on this video (credits to ThePropKing for the video):-

Tour of the Moviepropking.com Tron Screen Used Costume Collection

And here's my latest creation, and my apologize for not being here for awhile:-

BLUE:-

(For those who fights for the Users)

RED:-

(For those who fights for the MCP)

GREEN:-

(For those who fights for Thorne)

YELLOW:-

(And for those who are an "Independent Progams")

BTW, the reason why I haven't visit the forums for like, what 2-3 weeks ago? That's because I'm making a drawing circuits based from Kevin Flynn's outfit.

And oh, did I mention (again) that I'm currently work on Sark's helmet? Yes I did, and here's my current progress on Sark's helmet:-

Yes, I know. I haven't done re-texturing for the helmet yet 'cause that time I only focused on "Programs' Outfit" (that's what the title says when I was working on TRON project for The Sims 2).

And about the "re-texturing" thingamajig, I'm currently at... 14-18% finished, but I'll try my best to make a better textures this time.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 8:34 PM
I still want to see a Yori outfit.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

BrokenLevel
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 11:09 AM
These. Are completely and absolutely phenomenal. ;_;

Your God-tier attention to detail is just making my wacky inner perfectionist sob from complete and utter admiration and reverence, and the tedious amount of effort you put into these is obvious and utterly paramount.

Thank you so, so much for making these and for sharing them, and I will absolutely die if and when you make these available for download skdfhgjg.

but ofc this had to happen after my laptop bit the bullet, and i'm resigned to using a netbook for the next year sob sob sob. You, sir, are the king of piratical and netbook-breaking Sims temptation. 8|b

And as an aside, I'm not really one for conflict, but seriously ShadowSpark. :| Bro said he be busy.

But to be a complete and horrible self-absorbed hypocrite, I'm so looking forward to your eventual Sark model more than you will ever know. ;v;

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 1:46 PM
MunirBinJulaihi Wrote:Thanks again, guys!

@Aerial_Zero:- Well, looks like we got ourselves a "useful program" here in TRON-SECTOR, huh? LOL!

@Tron Fanatic:- The truth is.... I can't tell you that, oh noes.

Ha ha! I'm just kidding.
I took a few screenshots from the movie itself just to see the drawing circuits on Kevin's outfit. Then, I try to search on the web for some "moar" photo references, and I stumbled on this video (credits to ThePropKing for the video)

Ohh, so its actually Flynn's arm pieces? Or.. wow, are Tron's and Flynn's actually the same? I wouldn't have ever guessed that.

'>

Bagpipes5K
User

on Monday, May, 02, 2011 7:56 PM
These are SO COOL!

It's making me want to buy a new computer just so I can play Sims 2 with those costumes

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Tuesday, May, 03, 2011 4:36 PM
BrokenLevel:- LOL! I will put a download link sooner or later after I'm done with all the outfits.

Tron Fanatic:- Sort of, but if you're talking about this:-

That would be "Yes", they both have the same pattern.

ShadowSpark:- Just be patience, Yori's on the way. But for now, let's just say that I'm still currently making Yori's circuit board. It's in about halfway done.

And also, I made a "teaser" video for my "TRON" Project for The Sims 2n which I uploaded a few minutes ago. You can watch the video right over here:-

"TRON" Project Mod for The Sims 2

Now I'm off continuing both Yori's circuit board and retexturing Sark's helmet.

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2011 11:04 AM
Sorry for double-posting, but I just came from my vacation and yes, I haven't been here since then and I'm REALLY sorry for not being here for a while.

You see, while I was on a vacation, I bought my laptop along with me, continuing my work on Sark's Helmet.

And a little bit of bad news for Yori's outfit; it looks like I ain't got enough picture references for the outfit, so I'll just have to put on-hold for that project for a while.

Anyways, here's my 63% completed of Sark's helmet for you "fanboy boners" while I was on vacation:-

And here's my finished, clean Sark's helmet with a bit of edit on both of the "antennas" (yes, I called them "antennas". LOL!) and the mask:-

And yes, before you ask me, that's Ed Dillinger. Well, not so Ed Dillinger... I mean, his face is totally different than this... But whatever.

Now, I need a little bit of... relaxation for a moment.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

basserandstuff
User

on Thursday, June, 09, 2011 6:32 PM
These are really cool! I'm quite tempted to play the game now (just for the fun of creating stuff like this).

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 4:11 PM
Hey there, programs! Sorry to bumping this thread, 'cause I was too lazy to check this thread and the whole forums. Was busy making SARK's outfit and thank God that I've done it!

^^^Complete, detailed circuits on SARK's shoulder pads.
^^^Complete with his Identity Disc (recolorable).
FYI, it took me 1-3 weeks just to finish this freaking outfit! Damn, it hurts my whole neck... But I'm glad that I've finished the outfit. Phew~! Now I'm thinking of what's my next project would be? Hmm....

And also, about Yori's outfit, I don't think I'm gonna continue on it 'cause I don't have any mood right now and I'm kinda feel lazy after finishing SARK's outfit. Maybe sooner or later, who knows? :/

inxthexunblind
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 4:34 PM
when you going to post up the Tron and Sark outfits for download? Need incentive to stop playing Sims 3 for a bit and go back to 2

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 5:06 PM
Not sure 'cause I don't wanna release the outfit until EVERYTHING is done, which means I'm gonna make not only the costumes, but also a pose box, a traffic replacement, an Identity Disc and what not so that you guys can enjoy all the stuff in one package.

And also, I'm currently working on another version SARK's helmet which I called it as "SARK's Helmet 2.0", but I need to work on his textures so that I could finish the helmet in a short time.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MunirBinJulaihi
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 1:06 AM
Greetings, programs! Sorry if I bump this old thread of mine and I apologize to do so.

Just wanna say that I'm currently stop working on this project as I'm no longer interest to continue it 'cause I have lots of things to do and my interest on the project is less and less. However, I did made the texture for Yori's outfit but since I don't have enough picture reference to make Yori's helmet, I just put it on hold.

Now it's been for 2 years since I made this thread and the project seems half-dead, but the truth is, it's not REALLY DEAD. It's just that I got no mood to continue the project, that's all.

If I'm getting interested in TRON stuff again, I maybe going back and working on the project 24/7 and then posting them screenshots here with new stuff.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 2:14 AM
What about Uprising costumes? They're different than Legacy, more intricate, but nowhere near as detailed as the OT ones.

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art