Status Bar 
 Login: Backdoor

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
I_Got_In
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2011 1:17 AM
Ok, I'm here and I'm not sure why I hadn't gotten on here much sooner. Ok, I know slightly as I have been stuck at a jobsite in China for the last month. But to celebrate being back, I've watched the original twice and Legacy 2 more times (up to 4) along with getting a metric ton of Tron gifts from my wife who is also a major fangirl and has been teasing me with various great threads from here for a while.

I feel like I'm at a Tron AA meeting ...but that's a good thing. I was such a huge fan of the first movie being a child of the 80s and absolutely in love with both computers and video games, that I was almost afraid to see the new movie. Boy am I glad I didn't miss out...rarely are sequels or remakes done that really do the theme justice as well as legacy did for me.

I am hoping I can help with a tech side on here as my background is somewhat different. I went to Carnegie Mellon for electrical and computer engineering, and for the last 12+ years have been designing and programming control systems for roller-coasters and other amusement park rides (yeah I'm the guy that everyone trusts and doesn't even know it...no pressure or anything ). I've got a review I'll share on the Legacy board too as its a bit of a different perspective given my background. Hope you'll enjoy it and I'm glad my wife found this board for us (now I just need to get her posting ).

-Brian

typicaltronname
User

RE: Login: Backdoor

on Monday, February, 07, 2011 1:24 AM
Welcome to the Grid, Program! It's nice to have you here.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

I_Got_In
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2011 1:33 AM
I'm not a program. My name is Sam Flynn....but I go by the name of Brian and appreciate the greetings . Glad to be on the grid!

Flynn1
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 4:59 PM
-

USER!!

Greetings Friend...and welcome!

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 3:26 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Grid!

Glad you joined the party!!

Have a drink on me at the End of Line club..
courtesy of the End of Line club...

END OF LINE! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar