TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
AN0N
User

Tron Evolution

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 4:16 AM
Hi, I'm new here, and because I live in the UK I've already played and completed this game several times, so if anybody has any questions feel free to ask!

It really is a good game, if I had to review it I'd give it an 8/10.

The gameplay is fun and addictive, the graphics are beautiful and the soundtrack fits perfectly.

AN0N
User

RE: Tron Evolution

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 4:35 AM
Unfortunately no Tron Arcade so far

I haven't completed the game on Insane difficulty yet though, so I don't know if that unlocks anything else...

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 8:51 AM
How does blocking work in the game?
Are there any lightcycle sequences in the sp game that are like game grid matches, rather than the linear traveling we've seen in the videos?

AN0N
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 9:10 AM
The light cycle sequences are strictly linear in the single player. It must be said though, there's nothing cooler than speeding down a collapsing building on a light cycle while listening to daft punk.

As for blocking, I mainly use it for parrying the scout sentries attacks, as the best defence is usually to evade. You can also dodge roll and backflip while holding down the block button.

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 10:35 AM
Have you been able to play any online lightcycle matches? Or disc matches for that matter?

AN0N
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 11:15 AM
My PS3 isn't online, but I've read you can use the Light Cycles in the online Game Grid like in the original movie, using 90 degree turns to trap you're opponents. I don't know how useful that is though, from my experience you're definitely more deadly on foot.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 12:44 PM
Do you know if they have a way to compete against AI enemies in the multiplayer stuff? I thought I heard them talk about that being a feature. I know you can do that in Battle Grids, but I thought Evolution had the ability as well.

I don't actually play online a lot, so I'm hoping I can still just hop on a lightcycle and play against the AI every now and then.

AN0N
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 1:33 PM
Unfortunately no, the light cycles are only available in the game grid if you're playing online. That's one of the things that makes this game an 8 instead of a 10 for me, not being able to ride the light cycles whenever you want.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Daft Tron
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 6:16 PM
I'm really tempted to go to play this tonight at work however uncertain how busy it will be. Will have to wait & see.

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 8:41 PM
AN0N Wrote:Unfortunately no, the light cycles are only available in the game grid if you're playing online. That's one of the things that makes this game an 8 instead of a 10 for me, not being able to ride the light cycles whenever you want.

for the online game u CAN ride the light cycles whenever u want as long as ur playing on a map that allows it. u can hop on and hop off ur light cycle

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Tony1
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 8:50 PM
I've pre-ordered and paid for the $129.99 360 version and also put $5 down on the DS, PSP and Wii versions. I've seen stuff on the the 360 and Wii version, but nothing about the PSP and DS versions.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 9:55 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
AN0N Wrote:Unfortunately no, the light cycles are only available in the game grid if you're playing online. That's one of the things that makes this game an 8 instead of a 10 for me, not being able to ride the light cycles whenever you want.

for the online game u CAN ride the light cycles whenever u want as long as ur playing on a map that allows it. u can hop on and hop off ur light cycle

We were talking about if lightcycle matches are playable offline, like could I start up a match and just play against the computer rather than having to play other people. Sounds like we can't though :/
-------------------------------
I was just rewatching one of the recent preview videos, and one of the developers says something like "when you're in the ame grid games, you never know if you're playing the AI or another player". It at about 1:02 of the video here:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/12/02/tron-evolution-multiplayer-video?objectid=14319752&show=HDThat sort of insinuates that you can play game grid stuff versus AI. I'm so confused!

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 11:33 PM
cirlin Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote:

We were talking about if lightcycle matches are playable offline, like could I start up a match and just play against the computer rather than having to play other people. Sounds like we can't though :/
-------------------------------
I was just rewatching one of the recent preview videos, and one of the developers says something like "when you're in the ame grid games, you never know if you're playing the AI or another player". It at about 1:02 of the video here:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/12/02/tron-evolution-multiplayer-video?objectid=14319752&show=HDThat sort of insinuates that you can play game grid stuff versus AI. I'm so confused!

u can prob set up the lobby so that human players CAN'T join if u want..idk
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution