TRON: Evolution 
 Release Date??? What's going on?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BountyHunter
User

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2010 7:22 PM
Okay, I was under the impression that the release date for the game was next Tuesday (Dec. 7), but I'm looking on amazon.ca right now, and it says Dec. 30th. Does this mean us Canadians are getting the shaft and can't play the prequel game until AFTER we've seen the movie?

Because that would suck.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: Release Date??? What's going on?

on Tuesday, November, 30, 2010 8:24 PM
The Collector's Edition is available on 12/7 in Canada; the regular one is available on 12/30 in Canada. You may want to try ordering from the regular amazon site or ordering the Collector's Edition, or from gamestop.com. It was originally supposed to come out on 11/17 in the US, but they pushed back to 12/7.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, December, 01, 2010 4:22 AM
But why is this? Since when does Canada get things later then the US? The release date was originally the 7th in Canada, so why the change?

Ugh.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, December, 02, 2010 12:39 AM
BountyHunter Wrote:But why is this? Since when does Canada get things later then the US? The release date was originally the 7th in Canada, so why the change?

Ugh.

It probably goes back to some bean counter (who probably doesn't even interact with the customer base) deciding this move. I feel for you, Man. I mean, why don't they release things at the same time around the world???? Why is that such a foreign (no pun intended) concept??? I also recall some people across the pond complaining about not being able to partake in some of the internet promotional stuff that was coming out over the past couple years, such as some of the games and whatnot. That sucks and it's a surefire way to piss people off to no end. Peace.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:55 PM
So I went into Walmart today, and they had all their Tron Evolution ad posters up. I got all excited and thought maybe they'd screwed up and put the game out early or something.

No games.

I asked them why they had the posters advertising the games up then. Got a bunch of blank stares.

Stupid Walmart.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution