Flynn CGI Clip

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CaptainCR
User

Flynn CGI Clip

on Tuesday, October, 05, 2010 10:08 PM
Flynn in Tron Evolution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhim79klNjYabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

DaveTRON
User

RE: Flynn CGI Clip

on Tuesday, October, 05, 2010 10:42 PM
Cool!

DaveTRON

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, October, 05, 2010 11:05 PM
Looks great. Man, i **pray** my PC can run the game. :/abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 10:15 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Looks great. Man, i **pray** my PC can run the game. :/

would u be able to get it on another gaming system like 360 or PS3 if it can't run on ur PC?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 1:09 PM
no i don't have the spare $$ to buy PS3 slim... and I can't justify getting another console for only 1 game I'm interested in.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 6:09 PM
so the PC is the only gaming "System" you own?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 6:38 PM

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:

Looks great. Man, i **pray** my PC can run the game. :/
If you can run a game like Unreal Tournament 3, Borderlands, Arkham Asylum, or Bioshock you'll be able to run Tron Evolution on your PC easily.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

neomanga
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 8:56 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:If you can run a game like Unreal Tournament 3, Borderlands, Arkham Asylum, or Bioshock you'll be able to run Tron Evolution on your PC easily.

Do you know if this chip can play those games, the nvidia geforce 6150se chip? I've looked around on this chip and it's not good news for it. :/on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 9:13 PM
neomanga Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:If you can run a game like Unreal Tournament 3, Borderlands, Arkham Asylum, or Bioshock you'll be able to run Tron Evolution on your PC easily.

Do you know if this chip can play those games, the nvidia geforce 6150se chip? I've looked around on this chip and it's not good news for it. :/

I know there's a demo for Arkham Asylum. Try that and see how it works. Just note that once you set the options at the beginning there is no easy way to change them.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

neomanga
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 9:26 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
neomanga Wrote:

Do you know if this chip can play those games, the nvidia geforce 6150se chip? I've looked around on this chip and it's not good news for it. :/

I know there's a demo for Arkham Asylum. Try that and see how it works. Just note that once you set the options at the beginning there is no easy way to change them.

Know where I can find a demo at for Arkham Asylum? I just hate the idea of getting any type of game that is that high of a grade game, but I can't play it on my computer, even though I got it last year. :/

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 10:02 PM
my PC can run the original Dead Space decently.

I don't have any other PC games just Dead Space and Tron 2.0 and classic videogame Emulators.
The only console I own is a Wii and a PS2.

I hope T:E isn't anymore instensive than something like Dead Space, so i'm hoping that my PC can run Tron: Evolution.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 10:13 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: my PC can run the original Dead Space decently.

I don't have any other PC games just Dead Space and Tron 2.0 and classic videogame Emulators.
The only console I own is a Wii and a PS2.

I hope T:E isn't anymore instensive than something like Dead Space, so i'm hoping that my PC can run Tron: Evolution.

Can you post your system specs? (processor, graphics, RAM)

Also, by "decently", do you mean around 30 frames per second (approximately)? Also, what settings are you running it on?

EDIT: Anyone not sure if the game will work on their system should try downloading the Arkham Asylum demo. It's on the same game engine as Evolution.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 10:36 PM
Dell Dimension e520, Intel Core 2 6300 1.86 GHz 1.86 GHz (it's listed twice),
1 GB RAM, and my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, October, 07, 2010 8:14 AM

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:
Dell Dimension e520, Intel Core 2 6300 1.86 GHz 1.86 GHz (it's listed twice),
1 GB RAM, and my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT.
You'll be fine with that system for Evolution. The fact that you said you could play Dead Space decently (as in, hardly any slowdowns) was already enough to know that Evolution would work well for you.

I last upgraded my system 3 years ago, and it can play both Dead Space and Bioshock with ease. Since Bioshock uses the same Unreal engine as Evolution, and it's considered a fairly demanding game, I know I'll be able to run Evolution as well. (Though I would still like to upgrade again at some point in the not too distant future.)

neomanga Wrote:
Will you be able to run those games with that video chip? Yes. But will you be able to run those games with acceptable performance? I'm afraid not. They will run very, very slowly and be almost unplayable.

If you'd be willing to invest $70 in a new video card like the Radeon 5570 and plug it in (as long as your computer has one or more PCI-E slots, that is), then you'd be able to play Evolution and a lot of other games with decent performance. Although all the components in a computer affect how well a game plays, the video card is the single most important part in getting games to play well.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

GameKraze
User

on Thursday, October, 07, 2010 8:49 AM
Awesome footage! Watching that makes me so happy that I pre-ordered the game, twice! (PS3, PSP)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, October, 07, 2010 10:15 PM
Cool! I wonder what he was talking about in that clip, though.

Perhaps, as Anon was created by Kevin Flynn, you go through the game and periodically have "dreams" or access to data featuring Kevin as he explains the "evolution" of his brave, new digital world that you and Tron are defending.

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 07, 2010 10:17 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:Cool! I wonder what he was talking about in that clip, though.

Perhaps, as Anon was created by Kevin Flynn, you go through the game and periodically have "dreams" or access to data featuring Kevin as he explains the "evolution" of his brave, new digital world that you and Tron are defending.

Tron: Betrayal revealed what the significance of "evolution" in the title was.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
The Isos.

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Flynn CGI Clip