Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Absurd ideas thread (Tron or Videogame related)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2010 11:09 AM
This thread is for absurd (or at least interesting) ideas feel free to post here.
(post only Tron or Computer related absurd ideas)

Tron:
Lightcycles Transformers
Super Lightcycle Transformer
Generation 2 light cycle Transformers
Generation 5 light cycle Transformers
Lightrunner Transformer.
Lego Tron
Lego Tron legacy
Tron Legacy Lifesavers

Videogame:
Tetris the Motion picture
ChuckNorris the CheatCode
Playing a fighting game with a pair of gun shaped controlswhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

please don't ban me again

bigbangbilly.exe is watching you

TRON.dll
User

Re: Absurd ideas thread (Tron or Videogame related)

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2010 11:51 AM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:Tron Legacy Lifesavers

This.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2010 1:04 PM
Lego Tron

Already been done.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2010 3:27 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
Lego Tron

Already been done.

sorrywhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

please don't ban me again

bigbangbilly.exe is watching you

Overmind
User

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2010 3:40 PM
cheer up
Dont be sorry. Just say wow

Here is my absurdity: ummm...
The Tron Mythbusters.
Busting the Tronmyths.

-Can you make a bike turn 90 degrees?
Lets find out where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Mordecai9
User

RE: Absurd ideas thread (Tron or Videogame related)

on Thursday, May, 19, 2011 5:32 PM
HALO: Cooking Wars
CALL OF DUTY: Hot and Heavy XXX
Tron and the Cursed Mummy... oh wait, that last one would be freaking AWESOME!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2011 12:26 AM
How many pixels do you need to make a program?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Xeavone
User

on Wednesday, March, 07, 2012 9:46 PM
Clu's Universal Go-Go Pogo Light Disk Extraviganza of the 21st Century... A Biography. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, March, 08, 2012 1:41 AM
How about a Star Wars game with a dance-off mode featuring Star Wars-themed versions of pop-songs!

Oh... wait

KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL ITorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Java
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 1:23 AM
In Mass Effect, they have hardware referred to as "omnitools". They function similar to data discs on the grid. I always thought it would be neat if this technology were more a part of that game.

Maybe you could play some kind of "Light Lacrosse" like in the first tron movie?
maybe notwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

END OF LINE.

Java
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 1:26 AM
OH!! Tron:Legacy, when the introduction for the time skip shows Kevin Flynn's best selling books, among them being "The Digital Frontier: A Pathway To The Future"…SOMEONE NEEDS TO FRIGGIN WIRTE THOSE BOOKS!!!

I'd buy themwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

END OF LINE.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 4:41 PM
Java Wrote:OH!! Tron:Legacy, when the introduction for the time skip shows Kevin Flynn's best selling books, among them being "The Digital Frontier: A Pathway To The Future"…SOMEONE NEEDS TO FRIGGIN WIRTE THOSE BOOKS!!!

I'd buy them

Does it come on a Kindle? abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Java
User

on Friday, March, 15, 2013 1:10 AM
So far, This is the only lead I got

http://www.flynnfrontier.com/Suewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

END OF LINE.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid