TRON: LEGACY 
 HD trailer: problems viewing/downloading

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sirMAXX
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 8:47 PM
i really want to watch this in a full 1080p. are the links broken or is my quicktime out of date? the small HQ video in the main video plays and the links for the windows media player work. but not for the quicktime videos. i know my other players work, i watch torrents on them all the time. i just tried updating my quicktime and my AVG stopped the download because it spotted a trojan in the update from apple and quarentined it. shame on you apple. (BTW if you dont have AVG its the best out there) so watchout anyone who tries to update thier quicktime player. anyways for the links to the quicktime videos i get a new window with a quicktime logo that pops up for an instant then just a blank black background with "Done" in the status bar. disney's offcial tron site doesnt have any trailers on there iether.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: HD trailer: problems viewing/downloading

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:06 PM

Right click the following link and choose Save As to download it.

Download link to highest quality version - 244MB
The highest quality version is in Quicktime format, sorry. But VLC player can play just about anything.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

sirMAXX
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:08 PM
of course now that i posted some of the QT video links started working. lame. the only ones im still having problems with is the 1280x and 1920x. so is anyone else having the same problems?

sirMAXX
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:12 PM
cool thanks tronFAQ i'll see how that works.

sirMAXX
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:39 PM
WOOHOO!!! it worked. its great to see all the details as apose to that well known last surviving slanted bootleg leaked on the internet a while back.

Compucore
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 10:35 PM
It's working fine over here on all of my machines over here that are running linux and windows.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Astrozombbie!!!
User

on Saturday, July, 25, 2009 8:51 PM

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY