Comic-Con 2009 TRON Fan Meet-Up

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, July, 20, 2009 9:48 PM
Hey,

I'm not to sure how go about this. I noticed in some people comments that a few here are going to the San Diego Comic Con 2009.

Now I was thinking it would be kind of cool to meet up with fellow Tron fans from Tron Sector this Thursday before the Disney Panel with Steven Lisberger and (hopefully to be shown) Tron 2 stuff that's in Hall H.

Here's an idea. If it's not any inconvience to anyone.

I'll bring my bright red-orange Aerobie discus and wave it in the air when I arrive, and if your from Tron-Sector and see me waveing my aerobie disk just shout "ShadowDragon" to let me know your there in line, and let's wait in line as a mini group.(whom ever is closest to the enterace.)

Other Tron Sector members should maybe make up a quick sign that says " Tron Sector Meet-Up ' your Tron Sector nickname' " , or something to identify yourself to others from Tron-sector. (Just a suggestion.)

I'm planning on getting an earliest shuttle bus I can. But since I;m at Best Western Bay Side, it'll probably be delayed a bit by traffic. I'm hoping to get to the Convention Center by at least 8:30 am-ish.

Here's my pic to recognize me. (Jumps out of the cyber world tank and runs from the Recongnizer). I'll be the vaguely gothy lookin guy in all black and sun glasses.
Hi.

Any help with the puting together this meet-up, suggestions on how to handle this is immensely welcome. and needed. Please help?

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Cyberwolven
User

Re: Comic-Con 2009 TRON Fan Meet-Up

on Tuesday, July, 21, 2009 12:27 AM
That's a good idea for any of you who are going to go to comic-con. Meeting at the entrance is probably the easiest way to go about it. I would have ended up wearing a Flynn's Arcade shirt or recognizer shirt to help out. If you guys are into tweeting with mobile phones, you could use it to tell each other where you are, etc.

I was going to go myself for that Tron footage, but I simply couldn't afford the transport.

Bringing your camera with you ShadowDragon?

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, July, 21, 2009 2:00 AM
I have a crappy kodak digital camera, but I don't want to risk getting caught by security, having my 4 day pass taken away, and loosing my camera until they wiped it's memory and maybe return it to me.

Come on anyone going to Comic Con? I remember reading metions that a few people here are going...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, July, 21, 2009 1:59 PM
Here's an idea:

"The TRON-Sector Meet Up" sign is a good idea. You should bring a sign that says that, ShadowDragon, that way everyone can find you easily. I'm not too familiar with conventions, so I'm not sure if that'd be out of place or not. Also, most, if not all, of you should make and wear a TRON-Sector T-Shirt. This will not only help in making you more noticeable, but it will also bring more attention to TRON-Sector, especially when you're in the showing room for the TR2N trailer.

Maybe if TR2N gains the TRON franchise enough momentum, we can host TRON-Sector conventions.

You know, just a thought.

I'm excited to hear about the trailer. So excited that I'm starting to dream about being at Comic-Con and seeing the trailer.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, July, 21, 2009 8:30 PM
Tron.dll, I'm heading down to San Diego tommorrow, so I don't have the time or the spare funds (other than what I set aside for getting two or three items I'm looking to get at Comic Con if i can find them) to make a
"Tron Sector T-Shirt" at on the day before Comic Con.

Where are the people here going to Comic Con 09? Please post if your going to Comic Con.

I'll be checking this thread until 1 am PST tonight and tommorrow morning before I leave at 11-ish am PST.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 8:37 AM
Good luck to those of you heading to Comic-Con. Can't wait to see all the cool news coming out of the panel tomorrow.

If you guys get a group together, be sure and snap a group photo and we'll post it on the front page.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 11:31 AM
That countdown timer at Flynnlives.com (which I'm assuming is counting down to something big at comic-con) now sports the following message:

Meet us at the cul de sac near the corner
of 1st and J when the numbers run out.

You’ll know who we are.

So, potential to meet Steven Lisberger?

TechFalcon looked up the address and posted a link in the TR2N News thread. It's somewhere in San Diego. Take a look for yourselves.

PSN - TRON-dll

retrorandy
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 11:36 AM
I will be going to Comicon. Of course I'm relatively new to TRON-Sector. Unfortunately, I might be getting there a little late too. I'm driving down from the Bay Area at about 1 or 2 AM (6 1/2 hour drive so arriving around 7 or 8), but it might take me longer to get my badge.

Anyway, ShadowDragon1 I'll look for you. I'll either have my old retroCRUSH T-shirt on or possible a homemade TRON related (Yori?) /TRON Sector T-shirt on. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Overmind
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 6:48 PM
This makes me wish I was an American......

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Cyberwolven
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 7:03 PM
Overmind Wrote:This makes me wish I was an American......

There, there…

Not all USA citizens get to experience luxuries.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

VRAM
User

on Wednesday, July, 22, 2009 10:47 PM
Somebody please tell Shadowdragon it seems he missed the "1st & J street meeting around 9:00 P.M." thing... aw crap, I may as well tell him myself...

SHADOWDRAGON! If I could, I surely would... But you're a lucky man and the only hope for the rest of us... Listen pal! YOU HAVE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING. HERE'S THE MESSAGE THAT APPEARED TODAY:

Meet us at the cul de sac near the corner
of 1st and J when the numbers run out.
You’ll know who we are.

Hey! RETRORANDY! YOU NEED TO TELL SHADOWDRAGON ABOUT THIS!

I don't wish to be an american... I just wish I was a mexican with some spare cash...

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, July, 23, 2009 12:48 AM
is that 9 pm on Thurs I'm guessing?

Well I passed by Hall H a bit ago (it's wed. 10:47 pm as of this post) that over zealous Twlight fans (puke) about 50 or so of 'em are aleready camping out over night outside Hall H. I hope I can get to the Convention Center early enough in the morning that the line isn't too long when I get there.

Pray to whatever Higher Power(s) you believe in that I can get in to Hall H.

Gawdd***m*f******g Twilight Fans, if thwey prevent me from gwetting into Hall H tommorow, I will have to hurt somebody greatly.

I will try to make to that 9 pm thing at 1st and J.

- ShadowDragon1

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 23, 2009 6:54 AM

ShadowDragon and everyone else, I hope you manage to get into Hall H for the Disney panel without too much difficulty. Because, unfortunately for us, the Twilight fans have come out in droves.

http://geektyrant.com/2009/07/geektyrant-comic-con-journal-wed-july-22-2009-day-1-we-made-it/
Like ShadowDragon said, they've already been camping for two days before the convention even started . . .

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, July, 23, 2009 8:17 AM
Please tell me this isn't real:
http://www.4tnz.com/content/cullenism-twilight-religion
Just make sure they don't try to suck your blood the way Activision milks their franchises.

DOUBLE BURN

Also, I hear Valve will be demoing a never-before-seen Left 4 Dead 2 campaign on the showfloor. Anyone wanna tell us how it is?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 3:07 AM
I made it into the hall H for the Disney 3-D panels. TRON:Legacy is looking frakkin awesome!!!

The 1st ande J was a scavenger hunt for codes using black lightys and having to find three poster with different coces on them, that when put together revealed the location of..

a real life Flynn's Arcade. pics of what was inside coming up on Monday after I get back from Comic Con.

VRAM
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:33 AM
GOOD TO KNOW YOU ACTUALLY WERE THERE PAL!!!

Looking forward for your pics ShadowDragon... and any other tidbits you can provide...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Daddyo
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 10:47 AM
Too bad the cops didn't pick up those overnight campers for loitering hahaorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY