TRON: LEGACY 
 Products from TR2N???

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
bluy20203
User

Products from TR2N???

on Thursday, July, 02, 2009 9:57 PM
So since the movie is coming out (thank you gad!)
do you think they'll remake the old action figures, and probably make TR2N comics (kinda like the ghost in the machine) or maybe a remake of the multiplayer part of TRON 2.0? but then this would be like not being jet or a ICP instead a program with a different face and instead of blue or red, you could change the color. even a personal created lightcycle that would be cool

well im done rambling

Daddyo
User

Re: Products from TR2N???

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 1:01 AM
I hear Disney will be buying Chevrolet and start cranking out light cycles that burn corn oil.

This is proprietary information so please keep it to yourselves.

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 4:57 AM
bluy20203 Wrote: (thank you gad!)

Who is 'Gad'? ... and why is driving my Jeep? :P

Jademz
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 10:04 AM
I hope they release updated classics. I can't wait to see what's in the works... Hopefully some scaled models like they did with the game too.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 10:42 AM
Jademz Wrote:I hope they release updated classics. I can't wait to see what's in the works... Hopefully some scaled models like they did with the game too.

When you say "updated classics" I really hope you're not referring to the original movie.

Look at the 1997 "remastered" re-releases of Star Wars and you'll see what I mean.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 11:14 AM
well.. this is 2009 so yea I think they should. I'd like to have some memorabila that has both characters because it would be cool as sh**.

For example, they can have a glowing disk, and better likenesses to the characters than the originals. Back then ppl may not have cared, I haven't seen what you're talking about, so maybe you should post a picture of what you're talking about.

I know it would be very expensive to make nice ones, say one that costs 12-50 bucks, for smaller sizes but these days most ppl would order them if they are marketed correctly, ie sell them with glowing and 3D posters next to them..

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 11:50 AM
Jademz Wrote:For example, they can have a glowing disk, and better likenesses to the characters than the originals. Back then ppl may not have cared, I haven't seen what you're talking about, so maybe you should post a picture of what you're talking about.

It's just that I read your post and immediately thought of the Star Wars re-releases, lol.

I'm excited to see some of the stuff, particularly the video game.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Compucore
User

on Friday, July, 03, 2009 6:00 PM
I saw him drive a laborghini truck over here while mooning meat the same time with two lovely ladies in bikini outfits over here.

Qix77 Wrote:
bluy20203 Wrote: (thank you gad!)

Who is 'Gad'? ... and why is driving my Jeep? :P

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Products from TR2N???