TR2N Rap

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

TR2N Rap

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 12:09 AM
TR2N Rap
I report, you decide. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TRON.dll
User

Re: TR2N Rap

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 1:52 AM
That was pretty awesome. Should be in DJ Hero, lol.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

achilles
User

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 10:30 AM
awful beyond family-friendly wordswhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 11:33 AM

Didn't like it. Tron + Rap = bad combination.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Oniell Ford
User

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 12:01 PM
Mr. Sinistar, that was God-Awful. I'm a 100% Rap hater. Seeing one of my favorite franchises turned into a Low-Budgety Rap Song makes it seem like the entire TRON franchise is a joke.

Smart move, Mr. Sinistar. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 12:23 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:Mr. Sinistar, that was God-Awful. I'm a 100% Rap hater. Seeing one of my favorite franchises turned into a Low-Budgety Rap Song makes it seem like the entire TRON franchise is a joke.

Smart move, Mr. Sinistar.

Dude, calm down. It's just a video.

I didn't particularly cared for it myself, but I decided to post it here just to see the reaction that you guys would have; I guess it would be safe to assume that you guys thought it was stupid.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 5:36 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
Oniell Ford Wrote:Mr. Sinistar, that was God-Awful. I'm a 100% Rap hater. Seeing one of my favorite franchises turned into a Low-Budgety Rap Song makes it seem like the entire TRON franchise is a joke.

Smart move, Mr. Sinistar.

Dude, calm down. It's just a video.

MrSinistar has Startled the Witch
That's fun to do whenever someone gets really pissed off and freaks out about something, lol.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 7:52 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:TR2N Rap

Hmm, thanks for the report. I like some elements of the song. I definitely have a better version of that video, compared to what's out there currently. (even the one I host)

I read his commentary, but I would have to remix that song to go through the trouble.. His rap has potential. I don't like half of the lyrics. But I think he did a good job in some areas pertaining mixing, making, and using a vocoder in his music, I just like the TTRRRROOOOOONNNNN TTTWWWWOOOOO stuff.

It's a hit in the remaking.

xalener
User

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 8:39 PM
I like it cuz itz funny.

Seriously. There WAS good rap out there, but it all got consumed by this southern rap style that's become the standard and ruined everything.

Only good rappers left are De La soul and Mos Def.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Oniell Ford
User

on Friday, June, 12, 2009 7:33 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wroteude, calm down. It's just a video.

...Not anymore! *slice*

Mr. Sinistar Wrote: I didn't particularly cared for it myself, but I decided to post it here just to see the reaction that you guys would have; I guess it would be safe to assume that you guys thought it was stupid.

I know dude... but it made me have numerous Brain tumours! I mean, I see the "TRON" movie and video games as being something that was turned into a rap song by Will Smith. It's awful.

TRON.dll Wrote:MrSinistar has Startled the Witch
That's fun to do whenever someone gets really pissed off and freaks out about something, lol.

Hahah, very funny. I am no half-naked Zombie with ridiculously long finger nails. I guess you can say I'm like Godzilla when the military rolls out stupid toy jets to start firing at me.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, June, 12, 2009 7:50 PM
The headphone jack on my laptop is broken, so I'm not going to listen.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

achilles
User

on Friday, June, 12, 2009 10:00 PM
xalener Wrote:I like it cuz itz funny.

Seriously. There WAS good rap out there, but it all got consumed by this southern rap style that's become the standard and ruined everything.

Only good rappers left are De La soul and Mos Def.

lol spoken like a true pretentious backpacker

not that i really care, but just in defense of folks born below the mason-dixon 'southern' rap didnt 'ruin' anything - before the nyc 'hip-hop purists' were blaming their woes on the southern rapper it was dc go-go, miami booty bass, and west coast gangsta funk that was 'ruining' everything - and that was even when so many were still able to ride off the talent of the classic soul and jazz artists who's music they were sampling to rhyme over.

you also have to consider that the current desperate crop of music industry slime has an understandable (however repugnant) interest in putting out simple music with simple hooks that can be drilled in to the empty heads of your average elementary and jr high school age kids whos parents are likely just as brainwashed by modern media infotainment dimwittery.

isMetaClass
User

on Friday, June, 12, 2009 10:09 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:Mr. Sinistar, that was God-Awful. I'm a 100% Rap hater. Seeing one of my favorite franchises turned into a Low-Budgety Rap Song makes it seem like the entire franchise is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwptVuw9YaE&feature=related

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, June, 13, 2009 12:40 AM
Oniell Ford Wrote:

...Not anymore! *slice*

Mr. Sinistar Wrote: I didn't particularly cared for it myself, but I decided to post it here just to see the reaction that you guys would have; I guess it would be safe to assume that you guys thought it was stupid.

I know dude... but it made me have numerous Brain tumours! I mean, I see the "TRON" movie and video games as being something that was turned into a rap song by Will Smith. It's awful.

That's fun to do whenever someone gets really pissed off and freaks out about something, lol.

Hahah, very funny. I am no half-naked Zombie with ridiculously long finger nails. I guess you can say I'm like Godzilla when the military rolls out stupid toy jets to start firing at me.

GODZILLA IS SPY

PSN - TRON-dll

Oniell Ford
User

on Saturday, June, 13, 2009 1:08 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Oniell Ford Wrote:

...Not anymore! *slice*

Hahah, very funny. I am no half-naked Zombie with ridiculously long finger nails. I guess you can say I'm like Godzilla when the military rolls out stupid toy jets to start firing at me.

GODZILLA IS SPY

isMetaClass wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwptVuw9YaE&feature=related

Yeah, I remember that commercial. It was awful, too. I'm a fan of The Flintstones (Cartoon only, not the movies) but that commercial got stuck in my head for sooooo long that I thought that I got rid of it.... BUT IT HAS RETURNED!

xalener
User

on Thursday, June, 18, 2009 1:11 PM
achilles Wrote:
xalener Wrote:I like it cuz itz funny.

Only good rappers left are De La soul and Mos Def.

lol spoken like a true pretentious backpacker

not that i really care, but just in defense of folks born below the mason-dixon 'southern' rap didnt 'ruin' anything - before the nyc 'hip-hop purists' were blaming their woes on the southern rapper it was dc go-go, miami booty bass, and west coast gangsta funk that was 'ruining' everything - and that was even when so many were still able to ride off the talent of the classic soul and jazz artists who's music they were sampling to rhyme over.

you also have to consider that the current desperate crop of music industry slime has an understandable (however repugnant) interest in putting out simple music with simple hooks that can be drilled in to the empty heads of your average elementary and jr high school age kids whos parents are likely just as brainwashed by modern media infotainment dimwittery.

NO!

Not southern "durk a der DERK MY JERB!!!"

But like...Southern Jersey...
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N Rap