Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Fan-Fic Idea please post what You think!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Master-cylinder
User

on Sunday, May, 24, 2009 2:01 AM
I'm an avid idea generator for Fan work so I hope that here i'll have a nice audience. Here goes

The jist of my idea is Flynn,back from his adventure in the computer world, takes hold of and decides to create new games based on his adventure. Alan and Flynn talk abot the computer world. Alan thinks he's nuts till Flynn takes an janitor, and zaps him inside the computer. Flynn contacts the janitor as the janitor describes almost exactly what Flynn said. Alan starts to believe him and begins writing a prototype for Ma1a. Later a new programmer at creates a new security program, claiming it to be the best of his kind. Flynn reluctantly tries him out to test his new program but Alan worries it could malfunction and let corruption spread inside the system. Alan confirms his concern when , still a fledgeling operation, sends a group of renegade hacker programs inside as they try to run 's system from the inside.

Anywho I'll write better than this when it comes out. Please tell me if you would like me to write this and read it here.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Hurray for our side. . .

TRON.dll
User

Re: Fan-Fic Idea please post what You think!

on Sunday, May, 24, 2009 2:52 AM
Master-cylinder Wrote: I'm an avid idea generator for Fan work so I hope that here i'll have a nice audience. Here goes

The jist of my idea is Flynn,back from his adventure in the computer world, takes hold of and decides to create new games based on his adventure. Alan and Flynn talk abot the computer world. Alan thinks he's nuts till Flynn takes an janitor, and zaps him inside the computer. Flynn contacts the janitor as the janitor describes almost exactly what Flynn said. Alan starts to believe him and begins writing a prototype for Ma1a. Later a new programmer at creates a new security program, claiming it to be the best of his kind. Flynn reluctantly tries him out to test his new program but Alan worries it could malfunction and let corruption spread inside the system. Alan confirms his concern when , still a fledgeling operation, sends a group of renegade hacker programs inside as they try to run 's system from the inside.

Anywho I'll write better than this when it comes out. Please tell me if you would like me to write this and read it here.

Needs more weegee

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, May, 24, 2009 10:28 AM
IMO, it would be cool if you put on your site and link us to the updated fan fic, unless it's just a pain to do. Then you could just add the hyperlink to your signature or something to get more traffic on your site.

Master-cylinder
User

on Sunday, May, 24, 2009 11:57 PM
yay I'll start this soon but whats a wee gee?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Hurray for our side. . .

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, May, 25, 2009 12:01 AM
Master-cylinder Wrote:yay I'll start this soon but whats a wee gee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HqGOobn12A
He is watching y..

OH GOD THERE HE IS

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Master-cylinder
User

on Monday, May, 25, 2009 12:17 AM
care to explain why Luigi needs to be in my fan-fic?

Hurray for our side. . .

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, May, 30, 2009 4:39 PM
Master-cylinder Wrote:care to explain why Luigi needs to be in my fan-fic?

[spockvoice] Fellow Vulcan. The "wee gee" reference is an attempt at humor. I counsel you to not attempt understanding its intended purpose. It will only lead to confusion and headaches. [/spockvoice]
Otherwise... The plot you posted looks like a fine plot to start making a backstory connecting the Original Film to TRON2.0(VG). If it calls to you... write it.

I am the TRON-Badger!

Master-cylinder
User

on Saturday, May, 30, 2009 10:41 PM
Meatsack Wrote:
Master-cylinder Wrote:care to explain why Luigi needs to be in my fan-fic?

[spockvoice] Fellow Vulcan. The "wee gee" reference is an attempt at humor. I counsel you to not attempt understanding its intended purpose. It will only lead to confusion and headaches. [/spockvoice]
Otherwise... The plot you posted looks like a fine plot to start making a backstory connecting the Original Film to TRON2.0(VG). If it calls to you... write it.

Spock voice.

[spockvoice] You may have not seen but my reaction was a counter at humor.[/spockvoice]
This is going to take longer than I thought but I'm going along.

Hurray for our side. . .

PunkMaister
User

RE: Fan-Fic Idea please post what You think!

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 8:37 PM
After seeing Tron: Legacy I'd love a fanfic where another evil program succeeds in what Clu2 tried and gets into our world like Quorra along with a sizable number of programs loyal to him, with Stereolygraph (3D printing) machines they are able to replicate their machines of war in the real world and nearly conquer it, save off course a human resistance that like in their digital counterpart opposes them. Digitizing laser stations where programs and humans are taken into and of of the digital world are all over the world because of the rapid transit such a system would offer. Needless to say both human and program resistance join to fight this regime. As for how their weapons would look in the real world I'm guessing they would be a bit more crude as they would have to abide by real world rules rather than the rules of a game. So spinning round blades that can steer themselves through the air would be the real world version of light disks etc. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

CB2001
User

on Saturday, December, 25, 2010 11:06 PM
PunkMaister Wrote:After seeing Tron: Legacy I'd love a fanfic where another evil program succeeds in what Clu2 tried and gets into our world like Quorra along with a sizable number of programs loyal to him, with Stereolygraph (3D printing) machines they are able to replicate their machines of war in the real world and nearly conquer it, save off course a human resistance that like in their digital counterpart opposes them. Digitizing laser stations where programs and humans are taken into and of of the digital world are all over the world because of the rapid transit such a system would offer. Needless to say both human and program resistance join to fight this regime. As for how their weapons would look in the real world I'm guessing they would be a bit more crude as they would have to abide by real world rules rather than the rules of a game. So spinning round blades that can steer themselves through the air would be the real world version of light disks etc.

Well, the writers of the film explained how Quorra became real, basically using the matter that was once Kevin Flynn's. And someone at another one of the forums I went to (I can't remember if it was here or at the Replica Prop Forum I'm a member of) actually posted the frightening aspect about what would have happened if CLU succeeded in getting into the real world. Since matter is needed for Quorra to become real, and she's using Kevin Flynn's matter, someone suggested that CLU could have abducted human beings and sent then into the computer and have the same amount of members of his program army come through. Another poster actually explained that if all was needed was matter, there would be nothing saying that CLU couldn't digitize an entire building and use the matter to bring out Recognizers and Tanks from the Grid. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PunkMaister
User

on Sunday, December, 26, 2010 12:18 AM
CB2001 Wrote:
PunkMaister Wrote:After seeing Tron: Legacy I'd love a fanfic where another evil program succeeds in what Clu2 tried and gets into our world like Quorra along with a sizable number of programs loyal to him, with Stereolygraph (3D printing) machines they are able to replicate their machines of war in the real world and nearly conquer it, save off course a human resistance that like in their digital counterpart opposes them. Digitizing laser stations where programs and humans are taken into and of of the digital world are all over the world because of the rapid transit such a system would offer. Needless to say both human and program resistance join to fight this regime. As for how their weapons would look in the real world I'm guessing they would be a bit more crude as they would have to abide by real world rules rather than the rules of a game. So spinning round blades that can steer themselves through the air would be the real world version of light disks etc.

Well, the writers of the film explained how Quorra became real, basically using the matter that was once Kevin Flynn's. And someone at another one of the forums I went to (I can't remember if it was here or at the Replica Prop Forum I'm a member of) actually posted the frightening aspect about what would have happened if CLU succeeded in getting into the real world. Since matter is needed for Quorra to become real, and she's using Kevin Flynn's matter, someone suggested that CLU could have abducted human beings and sent then into the computer and have the same amount of members of his program army come through. Another poster actually explained that if all was needed was matter, there would be nothing saying that CLU couldn't digitize an entire building and use the matter to bring out Recognizers and Tanks from the Grid.

One big problem for that is that the only existing digitizing laser has been sitting over 20 years in Kevin Flynn's office gathering dust and Clu 2 had no access to the outside without the key Flinn had in his data disc. The laser in the real world also seems to be limited to digitize just what's sitting in front of it.. That's why I suggested the use of 3D printing which does exist so at least to build tanks is within the realm of possibility. But again all of it would have notable differences from their digital counterparts. Since the first Clu program was derazed early in the first movie I always refer to the new Clu as Clu 2. Granted that once at least whichever program manages to pull this off using 3D printing at first could then use that same technology to recreate bigger and more powerful Digitizing lasers which would make what you propose a reality. Still I doubt that the flying objects that look like 2 pillars would ever be able to fly in the real world as even in the digital world they seem ungainly.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art