TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron 2.0 Storyline in TR2N?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mercurius
User

on Tuesday, April, 07, 2009 4:55 AM
Do you think that Disney will incorporate the Storyline from Tron 2.0 into TR2N?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

achilles
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Storyline in TR2N?

on Tuesday, April, 07, 2009 9:38 AM
i hope they incorporate some Mercury into TR2N

holy smokez...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 07, 2009 10:20 AM

Based on what we know so far, I'd say they already did. There are elements from the Tron 2.0 story in the Tron sequel.

In fact, it sounds like a semi-sequel to the game. Certain facts in the game line up with what's being planned in the movie. Flynn resigning from ENCOM and disappearing under mysterious circumstances, Alan eventually taking over ENCOM, Flynn using his experiences in the computer to create more games . . .

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, April, 07, 2009 1:50 PM
achilles Wrote:i hope they incorporate some Mercury into TR2N

holy smokez...

I like Mercury too, but I'm not quite sure if they will actually put her in the movie. Maybe some other character similar to her. The movie already sounds remotely like the game, kind of. One of the actresses might be playing a character like her.

By the way that model looks like someone applied and edited the game texture to a different model. Do you have a link to the artist so I can take a look? Just curious. Hoping it's not another Poser/DAZ model.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

achilles
User

on Tuesday, April, 07, 2009 2:40 PM
Cyberwolven Wroteo you have a link to the artist so I can take a look?

no i found that pic randomly looking for mercury pics. it links to a private photobucket account

great now i have a fetish

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Mercurius
User

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 6:48 AM
And what about things like the new weapons, subroutines, fCon, etc.? I'm afraid, that all of this things won't be mentioned in the new movie. I'm curious if they are even going to mention Jet Bradley.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 9:55 AM
I hope that they will mntion some of the original characters there. Or at least have some of them make cameo appearance in it in one form or another. And including adding some new characters that will be in the movie from the game itself as well. Like Mercury. Which should good. If I had given a chance to do so I know I would since it would be for both the new and the older generation like us who know the original characters from the original film. And have already played the gam to the Nth degree.

So it would reflect both the new and older generation coming together to enjoy the film.

Mercurius Wrote:And what about things like the new weapons, subroutines, fCon, etc.? I'm afraid, that all of this things won't be mentioned in the new movie. I'm curious if they are even going to mention Jet Bradley.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 11:52 AM

Mercurius Wrote:And what about things like the new weapons, subroutines, fCon, etc.? I'm afraid, that all of this things won't be mentioned in the new movie. I'm curious if they are even going to mention Jet Bradley.
I have a feeling some of the weapons might show up. And maybe there might even be a subtle reference to fCon. But I doubt any of those other things will appear.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 12:48 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I have a feeling some of the weapons might show up. And maybe there might even be a subtle reference to fCon. But I doubt any of those other things will appear.

They gotta bring back the LOL Rifle. Period.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 9:39 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

Because there is literally nothing more priceless than getting a headshot from the other end of the map and saying "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 11:10 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

Because there is literally nothing more priceless than getting a headshot from the other end of the map and saying "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Like that time I sniped you in the face and I was literally loling?
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, April, 17, 2009 11:27 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

Because there is literally nothing more priceless than getting a headshot from the other end of the map and saying "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

No, I mean that one time when you had a killing spree on everyone in LDSO Oldschool by getting headshots on everyone without looking down the scope. Then KCshogun came up and destroyed you with a cluster. Then you were like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, April, 18, 2009 12:36 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

No, I mean that one time when you had a killing spree on everyone in LDSO Oldschool by getting headshots on everyone without looking down the scope. Then KCshogun came up and destroyed you with a cluster. Then you were like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Hahaha that was such an epic loss on my part that I think it became a win.

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

Mercurius
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 11:31 AM
Could the title of the new movie be a reference to the Tron Legacy Code from the Game?
What do you think?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:21 PM

Mercurius Wrote:Could the title of the new movie be a reference to the Tron Legacy Code from the Game?
What do you think?
Yes, I believe it's a reference to Tron 2.0. But I think it's more a case of they thought it made a good title for the film, and not so much a reference to the game itself.

Though, it's possible that part of the plot in the film will be to find TRON, to get his help. And maybe by this point, he's been upgraded to TRON Legacy. (TRON Legacy was supposed to be an upgraded version of TRON, to catch rogue Users who entered the Encom computer systems or their software agents. Just stating this for people who haven't played the game.)

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 2:02 PM
Yeah, that was what I was suspecting-- that they used parts of Tron 2.0 for Tron Legacy-- not to mention that the title itself does somewhat refer to Tron Legacy Code.

...I want to see Tron! *squee*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 2:09 PM
The character of Tron (again, as of the most recently-leaked script) does in fact appear in the film. Other than the reference to Flynn using has experiences on the grid as inspiration for games, and then going AWOL, there are no other similarities to Tron 2.0.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 3:53 PM

I think that most likely the film will not make many references to the game, but will not do anything to refute the game as well.
Dang... I just lost the game.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 4:21 PM
Also, remember that the writers stated they wanted the story to flow in such a way that you'd be able to understand the story even without seeing the first film. I'd guess the same applies to the game.

The Clu abides, man...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY