Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Do you thin theyll have any recognizers?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ianlis
User

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 11:50 AM
I think they might.

isMetaClass
User

Re: Do you thin theyll have any recognizers?

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 12:22 PM
i thin they will!

i hope so.

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 3:46 PM
They'll definitely have recognizers, anything that was really memorable in the original film will probably be there. Hopefully they can give it a really cool redesign.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 4:09 PM
They gotta have recognizers. Recognizer's are like Star Wars's Star Destroyers. You can't have a "good" Star Wars movie without them.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

achilles
User

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 4:52 PM
need to have a recognizer FIGHT!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

Re: Do you think theyll have any recognizers?

on Thursday, February, 12, 2009 6:35 PM
I agree, I'm hoping they add them.

Look at what Tron translated into as a visual art - Hardware and software machines depicted as saying 01010100 01110010 01101111 01101110 virtually integrated into extraordinary amount of computer science that was translated as living memory, and is still very inspirational. Thoughts of what computers do is as profound as the big picture.

I hope they make the machines in a full spectrum symbiotic combinations as well, somehow..where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

xalener
User

on Friday, February, 27, 2009 9:59 PM
They have no choice.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Qix77
User

on Sunday, March, 01, 2009 7:41 AM
I recently got the chance to play 'Tron 2.0 Killer App' on the 'Gameboy Advance' (my nesise still has one and bought the game cause she is a fan too) and one part early on in the game you have to fight recognizers. I noticed that there were two designs. One from the movie and another for the GBA version of the game. The new version looks good too.

I'd have to say that you can't avoid putting recognizers in a new Tron movie. I think the concept (if not intentional) had it's grassroots based upon 'Space Invaders'. I just hope it plays an important role in TR2N instead of making a cameo appearance like in Tron 2.0 (PC game).

-=={ Thoughts About Other TRON Vehicles }==-

I do like the new Lightcycles a lot, but I do hope they keep the original Lightcycles in the movie too. I have a feeling that they might not make an appearance but who knows.

As for tanks, I do hope to see them. If they look a little different, then I'm ok with that as long as they keep the same cannon style. I always loved the idea of the cannon being placed on the top right instead of the top center. It truly made the movement of the whole turret really fascinating and gave it's design signature.

The Solar Sailor with it's butterfly-esq design was the graphical beauty of the first movie. Although it had a 'static' movement, it worked perfect and I would not have it any other way. They should put a Solar Sailor in the new movie, they should keep it a butterfly design (doesn't have to be the same but keep the basic wing design as a guideline), and they should keep the 'static' movement since the computer world has a sort of 'logic phy' and it just makes sense.

Just my thoughts.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY