MCP wants you!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LUCKYMAN
User

MCP wants you!!!

on Thursday, October, 16, 2008 8:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I just picked up TRON 2.0 (pc) just a couple of weeks ago and i am looking to play the MP. I want to play someone in the Light Cycles but the servers are all empty. Anyone wanna set something up to get some tron on???where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

and DISCS OF ARCADE OWNER!
- USERS WROTE US, A USER EVEN WROTE YOU!

Jademz
User

Re: MCP wants you!!!

on Thursday, October, 16, 2008 9:04 PM
LUCKYMAN Wrote:Hey everyone,

I just picked up TRON 2.0 (pc) just a couple of weeks ago and i am looking to play the MP. I want to play someone in the Light Cycles but the servers are all empty. Anyone wanna set something up to get some tron on???

Hey Lucky, I'd be happy to join you on the grid, we usually use the thread named "Meet me on the grid".

If you'd like to contact me, on msnsmgr I'm j_demz@hotmail.com. I'm always up for a game of Tron2.0.

If you'd like to meet autonomously, there's a program made by Daddyo called Tronlink, which has a player locator. Once you configure your tron directory in the config, you can join the server they're on just by clicking on them and hitting join.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2008 11:58 PM
LUCKYMAN Wrote:Hey everyone,

I just picked up TRON 2.0 (pc) just a couple of weeks ago and i am looking to play the MP. I want to play someone in the Light Cycles but the servers are all empty. Anyone wanna set something up to get some tron on???

If you have Steam or Xfire, you can join the Tron-Squad groups, for more formal and organized match arrangement. Also, there's the "Meet me on the Grid!" thread in the TRON 2.0 Multiplayer forum. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LUCKYMAN
User

on Friday, October, 17, 2008 4:47 AM
Awsome guys thanks.. It looks real cool to play... ill email you.. I dont have xfire.. I have a teamspeak.. Do any of you have teamspeak?? Let me know!!

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

and DISCS OF ARCADE OWNER!
- USERS WROTE US, A USER EVEN WROTE YOU!

Jizaboz
User

on Friday, October, 17, 2008 10:47 AM
Hey, I recently finally got my hands on the retail version and have been playing some lately too, mostly Disc Arena on the weekends. I'll keep an eye out.

I have my yahoo, msn, and AOL here on my profile as well if anyone would like to add me.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 MCP wants you!!!