TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 Pages
SuperScooby
User

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 7:51 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:
So in other words, skip the Apple version and download the Flynn Lives version instead. It's higher quality. There may not be much of a difference that's visible or audible, but why settle for less.

Truer words have never been spoken. I knew something was up when I saw the smaller size. Thanks for checking the bitrates. I was going to do it tonight but you beat me to it.

Now the question that gets begged to answer is......

Is there an even BETTER version than the 244MB 1080p version we have out there somewhere?

And...how would we go about finding out? I thought I read a post in another thread about someone who is working on the movie but didn't check to see if that was a hoax or not yet.

Because, sometime in the future, when the price of these 2560x1600 lcd displays come WAY down in price, I would love to watch the Tron Legacy trailer on it as well (couple years probably). I know 1920x800 will look great on it, but imagine if there is a version of the trailer in 2560x1600. That would be phenominal. I think this must be my new quest.

This one at NewEgg is ridiculously overpriced at $1,148 but give them another year or so.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824176071
Here is my official statement:

WANTED:
Tron Legacy\TR2N Trailer (2560x1600 resolution).

Oh. and that brings up another point as well.

I still want the TR2N trailer in 1080p.

Of course, I am settling for the Tron Legacy Trailer in 1080p for now, but it would be nice to have the TR2N version as well. In my opinion, the TR2N logo blows the new Tron Legacy logo away. The TL logo is rather embarassing. I don't think Disney was looking at it properly. It looks....bad, mainly the T and the R portion.

So, it will be interesting to see if the TR2N version gets deleted or released. Maybe that one will be on the bluray disc or something.

If anyone has it, let us know.

And also, if you have either trailer in 2560x1600 (or close) resolution, that would be a huge plus!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Overmind
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 10:59 PM
Traahn Wrote:I wish my PS3 could show Quicktime movies so I can watch the 1080 version of the trailer on a TV screen that's bigger than my computer monitor. If I try to watch it on my PC, it is quite a bit larger than my screen. Good 'ole Playstation 3 browser... long way to go before it's like IE or other browsers.

Open your quicktimeplayer and click open url. then copy/paste..
You should then be able to play the video in normal fullscreen
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 11:44 PM

SuperScooby Wrote:Is there an even BETTER version than the 244MB 1080p version we have out there somewhere?
You mean now that we actually, finally have the trailer . . . it's still not good enough for you?

I'm more than happy with the 1080p version. I'm just thankful it's finally been released in a form as high quality as this. Going beyond this is heading into 2K and 4K territory, which is reserved strictly for rendering and archival purposes at this point in time.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

SuperScooby
User

on Friday, July, 31, 2009 1:59 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:You mean now that we actually, finally have the trailer . . . it's still not good enough for you?

I'm more than happy with the 1080p version. I'm just thankful it's finally been released in a form as high quality as this. Going beyond this is heading into 2K and 4K territory, which is reserved strictly for rendering and archival purposes at this point in time.

Oh it is. I love the 1080p trailer. I guess I'm just more curious than anything if a higher version exists or not, same with a tr2n 1080p version.

It does lead one to wonder what the next generation of high-definition will entail however. If the 2560x1600 monitors start to sell substantially in the next few years, I would imagine that at some point we might see a standard evolve that is higher than 1080p, but I'm sure it wouldn't be for many years considering how long it took to finally have 1080p become a video and web standard. It was long overdue in my opinion.

I wonder if Phillips new 21:9 format will catch on some day:

http://www.cinema.philips.com/?ls=gb_en

Very expensive though. I like the trailer they have for their product. very nice. Ultra High Definition. Makes you wonder what those clowns are up to. There has to be some hidden meaning in that trailer.

I bet Tron would look good on that screen because it seems to be about the right format, or very close.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

compscareme
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 3:40 PM
Does anyone know who the blue program is in the trailer? Whose face it belongs to? The actor?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible.
(Dumont)

Daddyo
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 3:54 PM
It's Roy Disney unshaved with a CGI body. See the resemblance?

wwwmwww
User

on Monday, August, 10, 2009 2:25 PM
Now that we have the 1080p version, anyone think we might see a 3D version of the trailer released?

Come to think of it... has any studio ever released a 3D trailer? If seen several in theaters so I know they are making them.

Carlorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

SuperScooby
User

on Tuesday, September, 01, 2009 1:16 AM
wwwmwww Wrote:Now that we have the 1080p version, anyone think we might see a 3D version of the trailer released?

Come to think of it... has any studio ever released a 3D trailer? If seen several in theaters so I know they are making them.

Carl

I would be very interested in a 3D version of it as well. This gets me thinking. Does anyone happen to know what resolution the Legacy trailer is in when it is shown in theatres?

I keep reading (and drooling) about this 4k...(4096×2160) resolution.

Quote from the article above:

"In March 2009 AMC Theatres announced that it closed on a $315 million deal with Sony to replace all of its movie projectors with 4k digital projectors starting in the second quarter of 2009 and completing in 2012"

And so, I keep wondering what the highest resolution this trailer might be in. Eventually, someday, when 2560x1600 rez lcd's come way down in price, the 1080p Tron Legacy trailer won't look quite as good on a screen with that resolution, especially considering it would need to be stretched twice it's vertical resolution from 800 to 1600 in order to fill the entire screen. On a monitor of that caliber, our 1920x800 trailer would look rather washed out in full screen mode.

And so, of course, I am just preparing for the future...

There must be some Tron Sector persons who have worked at theatres recently and have some inside info.

I am curious if you have seen a trailer in 4k (4096×2160) and if you think the Legacy trailer will be in that format as well.

And then of course, how do we score something like that?

I couldn't see them only showing the 1920x800 trailer in theatres, they must use something higher.

If we had the 4096x2160 Legacy trailer (if it in fact exists), we would be future-proofed for when the 2560x1600 LCD's take over.

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.