TRON: LEGACY 
 Will we see old lightcycles, identity discs and su

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Flynn316
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 11:01 AM
I would realy like to see the original suits and identitiy disc that were used TO appear in the first film and some point as well as the lighcycle.

I am hoping...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

This town is full of live ones!!

laphtiya
User

Re: Will we see old lightcycles, identity discs and su

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 3:29 PM
I wouldnt count it out. After all we did see pac man in the original movie so I am guessing we'd atleast get a reference at some point.

tron85
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 3:43 PM
Maybe they can make a scene like in tron 2.0 where Jet is entering some old places of the server.There are old tanks standing around.Nice sequence^^abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

laphtiya
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 3:45 PM
Or perhaps a flash back? Maybe seeing an updated version of when Tron and Flynn defeated the MCP? Maybe thats where we'll get to see some old retro Tron.

Flynn316
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 3:50 PM
Great ideas everybodyorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

This town is full of live ones!!

disneynewsweekly
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 4:04 PM
Wow, never thought of a flashback. I wonder if like during the opening credits, they show actual scenes from the first one. Or, to make the people who wanted a remake happy, show an updated scene of the MCP GOING DOWN! And then go along with the sequel.

Nick McLamb
Host of the Disney News Weekly Podcast
Webmaster of DNW Productions
AND HUGE TRON FAN!!
http://www.dnwproductions.com

Compucore
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 9:19 PM
Auric idea of a flash back would be great to bring in the old and put in the new technology as well all have the nastalga for the old look here. But with today's new programs and technology. It would definitely look different in comparison but in a good way though to see the differences between the two. And still enjoy it over all.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 9:53 PM
Compucore Wrote:Auric idea of a flash back would be great to bring in the old and put in the new technology as well all have the nastalga for the old look here. But with today's new programs and technology. It would definitely look different in comparison but in a good way though to see the differences between the two. And still enjoy it over all.

If I was writing the screenplay for TR2N, I'd have the following in the beginning pages:
A)A sequence with flashback images and current images, that play like a newsreel,with narration - the narrator having a deep, booming voice like Peter Cullen (he's one of my favorite voice actors). Something like:

NARRATOR(V.O.)
Twenty-six years ago, the microcivilization
residing inside the ENCOM F511
supercomputer system ,decided to throw off
their shackles, and erase all traces of their
conscription. With the help of a USER named
Kevin Flynn, as well as another USER Alan
Bradley, his program TRON, and the
programs YORI, DUMONT, and others, the
menace of the MCP and his handler Sark,
were derezzed - permanently.

In the years that followed, the world
changed immensely and so did ENCOM.
Flynn's claims of theft against Ed Dillinger,
were vindicated, resulting in Dillinger
being indicted, Flynn gaining his job, and
leading ENCOM to become the largest and
most successful computer company in the
world. On the other side of the screen,
that which was once used for brutal
gladiatorial punishment, is now used for
pleasure and enjoyment.

No longer known for laser digitizing research
alone, ENCOM has also ventured into the
home computer market, video game systems,
and one revolutionary development that has
swept many up - virtual simulation technology.
That technology may also spell the beginning
of significant change for ENCOM and Kevin
Flynn himself. . .

FADE OUT
FADE IN

B)And then we fade into the scene that was shown at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con*

Just my two cents.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Jademz
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 11:16 PM
I would certainly agree, the backstory has to be the real story, but in the same sense, one ought to say what could make a really cool digital world in this generation.

So be afraid. lol jk. I think that the interpretation could be bad if they make generic looking stuff. Tron 1 had alot of glowy goodness, and alot of cool material to say the least. Tron 2.0 has alot of ultra nice textures, glow laced dreamy realistic geometry, and several other fx that are appealing, as did the original..
I'm hoping it will look as exaggerated looking as Tron 2.0, which is stunning. For the few here who may not have seen Tron 2.0 here's a few screenies:
pic. 1pic. 2pic. 3pic. 4

RenegadeProgram
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 1:00 PM
Jademz Wrote:I would certainly agree, the backstory has to be the real story, but in the same sense, one ought to say what could make a really cool digital world in this generation.

So be afraid. lol jk. I think that the interpretation could be bad if they make generic looking stuff. Tron 1 had alot of glowy goodness, and alot of cool material to say the least. Tron 2.0 has alot of ultra nice textures, glow laced dreamy realistic geometry, and several other fx that are appealing, as did the original..
I'm hoping it will look as exaggerated looking as Tron 2.0, which is stunning. For the few here who may not have seen Tron 2.0 here's a few screenies:
pic. 1pic. 2pic. 3pic. 4

Hey Jademz:

I finally decided to seek out playing TRON 2.0. Unfortunately, even though I was able to grab a single-player demo from fileplanet, I was unable to play due to: a)unsuccessful Direct X download, b)graphics card limitations, and c)weather - my wireless router got wet from leakage in my basement from a rainstorm. I have made many trips to gamespy, gamefaqs and youtube to see video clips and pics and the game looks really cool and a great addition to the TRON universe and a congruent follow-up to TR1N. I hope that TR2N adopts the same look. Also, one more thing - the Female programs in TRON 2.0 are very curvy and got some meat on their bones, LOL!!! That's how I like 'em!!!Peace!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY