TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N ARG?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
VRAM
User

Re: TR2N ARG?

on Friday, September, 12, 2008 11:09 PM
bitbrainZ Wrote:Newb to the site but this post caught my eye. The ARG theory is at least consistent with Horowitz/Kitsis rumored involvement in the sequel (a la Lost Experience). tr2n.com promises "offices opening in NYC and LA in 2009". Maybe the game kicks off next year in those cities. Year Zero started at a concert. First move is to find out where to be.

Welcome to THE Sector BitBrainz!
I agree.... In order to know where to be we'd need to get organized. This thread started with something in the lines of, and I quote,

Lets discuss, devise a plan of action and coordinate efforts...

However, if our "sixth sense" is correct, it's too soon to start doing just that. In theory, we should be getting other clues along the way... Who knows? September 22 seems like a good candidate to me...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, September, 13, 2008 12:05 AM
tr2n.com is not owned and/or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way whatsoever. The purpose behind the site's address was likely to return more google search terms thanks to all the hype.

im n ur nterwebs, soundn all ofishal. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

VRAM
User

on Thursday, July, 23, 2009 7:07 PM
I think it's time to revive this thread... Another "pure coincidence"???

A WHOIS search for tronlegacy.com returns this:

Registrant:
Electron Networks
9903 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 216
Beverly Hills, California 90212
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: TRONLEGACY.COM
Created on: 05-Jan-09
Expires on: 06-Jan-10
Last Updated on: 05-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
Hosting, Electron hosting@1electron.com
Electron Networks
9903 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 216
United States
(310) 622-4144 Fax -- (310) 622-4144

Technical Contact:
Hosting, Electron hosting@1electron.com
Electron Networks
9903 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 216
United States
(310) 622-4144 Fax -- (310) 622-4144

Domain servers in listed order:
NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

END WHOIS RECORD ------

If you recall at the beginning of this thread, it's the exact same registrant that registered the tr2nmovie.com domain name but he registered this one back in January... so I repeat my question:

Another "pure coincidence"???

However, I accept that the tr2n.com domain name is now out of the question (with the exception that now you need to input a username and password to gain access to the website... mmm... I wonder...)...

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

FusionAddict
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 1:11 PM
Electron Networks is an actual firm that offers hosting and domain registration services by proxy.

If this site was an actual ARG site, it wouldn't be displaying advertising links on a GoDaddy placeholder page.

It's a clear-cut case of cybersquatting.

Nothing to see, please move along.

The Clu abides, man...

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N ARG?