Fan Fiction & Art 
 Ð474.dll's Properties

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ð474.dll
User

Ð474.dll's Properties

on Saturday, April, 26, 2008 6:24 PM
I'm sorry if this isn't the right sector for this,But I am new to this complex system,So if it isn't the right place, Please move it!
Well, Here i go.

Name:Ð474.dll.

Type:Program.

Occupation:A program designed to pilot a ship and dodge asteroids in a certain "Arcade" Game.

History:When the great boom of 80' were video games were so popular, One person decided to make a game called "Asteroids",One of the programs he created for it was one called "Ð474.dll"Who will pilot the ship for the player.

Keep in mind the bio isn't done yet, But for now, Just comment on it!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Imma firin mah E-mail!

TRON.dll
User

Re: Ð474.dll's Properties

on Saturday, April, 26, 2008 11:38 PM
Yeah that should fit into the Fan Fiction section, although it may fit in pretty good in your profile description, too.

TRON.dll's Properties:

Name: TRON.dll

Type: Dynamic Link Library

Occupation: Consists of most aspects of the famous TRON program's artificial intelligence and adaptation abilities.

History: The files I consist of allowed the legendary TRON program to think on it's own to come up with a quick solution to most confrontations with MCP forces. In 2002, I once again helped the TRON program to adapt to most of the advanced system structures that consisted of the corrupted ENCOM network approximately 20 years after the MCP's tyrannical raign was terminated.

Using big words is so much fun!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

data_ghost
User

Re: Ð474.dll's Properties

on Sunday, April, 27, 2008 3:41 PM
properties of me

name: lord data_ghost the third

type: mass confusion and annoyance algorithm

history: made by accident by a frustrated teenager who yelled the wrong name in bed the night before

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Ð474.dll's Properties