Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 light cycle maps

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lazor3001
User

light cycle maps

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 7:25 PM
how do you get all the maps on tron 2.0?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: light cycle maps

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:40 PM
Pretty much everything you'll want or need for TRON 2.0 can be found here:

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2006/02/all-tron-20-files-in-one-place.html
If you have any questions on how to use or install any of these files, the answers are also located on that same page, or linked to from it. TronFAQ was quite thorough with his information, files, and links. That's why he's "TronFAQ".

If the answers you seek are not there, please post your questions here and I'm sure help will soon follow.

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:50 PM
well, first I'd like to point out that I use a mac. therefore I cannot download the patch(it's .exe) and I cannot use the rez handler as there is no mac version available. any ideas? I really want to play with other people on custom maps but I don't know how or where to put the light cycle batch files.

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:52 PM
let me add to that, I have downloaded LC pack 1,2,3,4, and 5. so I've got those already. but I need help in knowing where to put them so I can play on custom maps that other people are playing on. thanks.

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:59 PM
ummmmmmm

so yeah, I just read a little more on that tronfaq site....and I found the part about lightcycles for mac.......so yeah....sorry about that

*really sheepish grin*

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 9:01 PM

lazor3001 Wrote:let me add to that, I have downloaded LC pack 1,2,3,4, and 5. so I've got those already. but I need help in knowing where to put them so I can play on custom maps that other people are playing on. thanks.
No no no . . .

I already gave you links in previous replies to you, that gave you all the information you needed. Please don't rush through things. Let's try this again.

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2006/04/finally-how-to-use-custom-maps-on-mac.html
I already gave you this link before. Not only does it explain how to use maps on the Mac, it even has links to specially made map packs for the Mac version.

Also, the link TheReelTodd provided (which I also gave you before) again has links to both the Mac map packs AND the page about how to use them. Don't just look at the top of the page. Scroll down and you'll see them, along with a link that says "How Do I Use These Map Packs On The Mac?".

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 10:09 PM
lazor3001 Wrote:let me add to that, I have downloaded LC pack 1,2,3,4, and 5. so I've got those already. but I need help in knowing where to put them so I can play on custom maps that other people are playing on. thanks.

Please, in situations like that, try to use the edit button (the little blue/white notepad above your post) to add to that. Typically, I'll do something like this when editing a post:

EDIT: This would be added to the post, or I could go back in and edit out a mistake.

Anyways, I hope Todd and FAQ's posts helped you out. See you on the grid!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 light cycle maps