TRON: LEGACY 
 The usage of current events

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TheDigimon
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2007 2:18 AM
With all the buzz on terrorists, you think a sequel might revolve around say...a cyberterrorist using a weakened MCP, but in really the MCP is using him.

Then there is that whole yap about national security ...blah blah blah. So basically will a tron sequel reflect "our" times?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

David1
User

Re: The usage of current events

on Monday, December, 03, 2007 6:57 AM
Interesting idea... So I examined a few sequels and realised exactly what the plot is going to be.

Several possibilities are clearly likely.

Possibility 1. Sark get's a chance to redeem himself on the game grid, but this time he must learn to "Drifto" his lighcycle around corners instead of making right-angle turns. Working title: 2 Fast, 2 Overclocked.

Possibility 2. Flynn get's fat and old, but must come out of retirement to face a more powerful russion computer. He turns to Dillinger (now reformed) to train him, who explains he must find the "Code of the tiger" within himself. Working title: Tron 2, followed by Tron 3, Tron 4, Tron 5 etc.

Possibility 3. The MCP has come back and taken hold of the in-flight entertainment system of the President's Jet. Flynn must hack in to rescue the hostages. Working Title: Airforce Tron.

Possibility 4. Flynn takes up work as a college professor but is sent to retrieve the ancient code for one of the first classic 3D FPS from inside the computer. Working title: Indiana Flynn and the Source Code of DOOM.

Possibility 5. Terrorists have stolen the DNS update zone file for the Whitehouse. Flynn joins Jack Bauer in a real-time race against time to retrieve the zone file before the next refresh... Working Title: 86400 (seconds).

I'm sure it will have to be one of the above...

David1.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Who hacked my .sig?

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2007 11:59 AM
David1 Wrote:Possibility 2. Flynn get's fat and old, but must come out of retirement to face a more powerful russion computer. He turns to Dillinger (now reformed) to train him, who explains he must find the "Code of the tiger" within himself. Working title: Tron 2, followed by Tron 3, Tron 4, Tron 5 etc.

I like this one for a couple of reasons.

1. It gets us several sequels in quick succession.

2. The sixth move, simply named TRON, will be a return to form and complete the circle!

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2007 6:05 PM
Or Flynn will be camping out in the dark underbelly of the internets, fruitlessly shooting at the popup ads.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

David1
User

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2007 7:09 AM
Well, as some more serious ideas, check out the Fanfic forum.

My Tron 2.0 continuation Fanfic

It's only through about 10 chapters at present, but it's already getting quite large...

But it provides some idea as to how the technology in Tron might evolve with contemporary technology.

Some of the ideas include Digitised Medicine, Quantum Cryptography and Quantam Entangled Data Storage, as well as a few others which I won't mention yet because they would become spoilers.

Keep in mind it's a fanfic and as such, is a work of fiction...

It's also set immediately following Tron 2.0 - so it's not a sequel fanfic for Tron in that sense either.

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2007 12:07 AM
first off, everything is formatted, and people are mostly paid for.

(I'd relate that to tron, but it applies to the theme of this topic)

since I left that on the edge of nothing, I can say I never saw the current events, capiche?

or, on second thought, I'll show you what I was going to post.

My opinion, one shouldn't use the vanity of our circumstances from people, politics, currency, famine, presidency, war, and death, rather from technology from the inside of the mind seeing technology.

There are far too many reasons to know why we are inside computers, rather than who purchased the next presidential candidates, who owns oil, which, replaces your dollar with the amero, that would mean that the system was ultimately just about humanity, terrorism, the feeble mortalized mind.

some people are just paid for. end of line. lol.

(I was just told I sound too wordy)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY