Fan Fiction & Art 
 Internet City Fan Fic sign up

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
disc100
User

on Thursday, July, 06, 2006 11:01 PM
Here is the introduction to a fan fic i'm making.Sorry Sora but i'm also making a sign up one too but it is based on just Internet City.

BTW:here is the link to Sora's Sign-up http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=336818
*A city shows up on the screen of a man's laptop*
Announcer:Internet City, a place of happiness and many shops.
Anouncer:But little do the inhabitants know there is a great evil watching them.

This is a sign-up for a new Fan fic of mine Sora also has one but his inspired me to make one so here it is

Please post in something like this (or just copy and paste) I will post an example than my real thing
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example

Program/User(Skip Type if you are User):
Name:
Age(in microcycles):
Type of program:
Weapon(s):
Appearence:
Fights For:
Helmet:
Helmet w/ Visor:
Visor:
Bit:
Byte:
Any other pet programs(please specify and explain what it is):
Other things on body:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real thing

Program/User:Program
Name:Rhino.exe or Disk
Type of program:Sniper and Explosives expert
Weapons:Rhinoxv1.0:Folding Sniper rifle like weapon with 3 modes.Handgun,Sword,and Sniper rifle.H2 Rocket Launcher
Apearence:Yellow armor w/ silver arms.Looks like the MC mixed with a yellow ICP
Fights for:Grid Assasins:Leader
Helmet:No
Helmet w/ Visor:No
Visor:Grey in color.Blinding glare except in shadows
Bit:No
Byte:No
Other pet programs:Rhinox:This program is very useful.It can provide (If it can find it with a search) almost anything.Location of a program or even the next available Transport to other sectors
Other things on body:Cannon-like weapon attached to back which serves as his memory.Can be taken off to be used as a sword.Arm holsters have little guns on them

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

mega byte.exe.
User

Re: Internet City Fan Fic sign up

on Thursday, July, 13, 2006 12:03 AM
Program/User(Skip Type if you are User):unknown
Name:mega byte.exe.
Age(in microcycles):unknown (about in early 20's in fan fic)
Type of program:unknown
Weapon(s):auto derezz sabors/ disc shooters on each arm
Appearence:spikey crue cut w/head band/ blue eyes
Fights For:m.c.p./tron/users/programs/pretty much neutral
Helmet:
Helmet w/ Visor: plug head band
Visor:go's up and down when i want it to.
Bit:
Byte:yes
Any other pet programs(please specify and explain what it is):not pet but is strong bad.http://www.cs.usm.maine.edu/~monkey/images/StrongBad.jpg Other things on body:red armor/plug chest plate/when super charged, armor changes and i get stronger.

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Tori
User

on Thursday, July, 13, 2006 12:37 AM
Program/User(Skip Type if you are User):User
Name: Tori Flynn
Age(in microcycles)Umm, she's not a program, but she's like...17 or something. It's really unknown)
Type of program:
Weapon(s): Disk
Appearence: http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/show.aspx?id=1926Fights For: Tron and the Users
Helmet:
Helmet w/ Visor:
Visor:
Bit:
Byte:
Any other pet programs(please specify and explain what it is):
Other things on body: (Umm...in the Real World, she has Blue streaks in her hair, and she dresses pretty Gothic/Punk)

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Thursday, July, 13, 2006 12:17 PM
Program/User: Program
Name: Sora.EXE
Type of program: Fighting program
Weapon: Keyblade, Soul Edge PWNAGE (only in emergencies)
Appearence: Disk, you know how Sora looks like in Space Paranoids.
Fights For: Tron and the users
Byte: You betcha' (Amazing fighting Byte)
Any other programs: Sadako (Not a pet, but a friend)
Sadako apperance: Teh cuteness! (Sora.EXE has a crush on her, and vice versa.)

disc100
User

on Thursday, July, 20, 2006 8:22 PM
Sora.EXE Wrote:Appearence: Disk, you know how Sora looks like in Space Paranoids.

I actually have never played Kingdom Hearts II but my father has Kingdom Hearts one

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

Sora.EXE
User

on Thursday, July, 20, 2006 10:01 PM

Blacklight.EXE
User

on Friday, July, 21, 2006 8:57 AM

Program/User(Skip Type if you are User):
Name: Blacklight.dll
Age(in microcycles): [1] 337 :P [couldnt help myself]Type of program: Firefox add-on [anti-spam]Weapon(s): Disc, Claw [Tron 2.0], Rod [light cycle]Appearence: White standard program with bulky armour
Fights For: Freelance anti-viral
Helmet: N/A
Helmet w/ Visor: N/A
Visor: N/A
Bit: 1
Byte: 0
Any other pet programs(please specify and explain what it is): 0
Other things on body:
N/A

You can't hide!
0.o

Autowoman
User

on Saturday, January, 27, 2007 9:07 PM

Apparently, I'm too late to sign up for that first fic. If it's not too late to sign up for this one, I'll repeat what I said in the other one:

Are you still taking applications for this? If so:

Name: Autowoman
Fights for: Tron and the Users
User/Program: Program
Sex: Female
Weapon: Just about any ancient weapon she can dream up. All weapons have the same basic powers that Autowoman has: Phasing, electrical field, rez/derezz, etc. She favors a katana sword and karuni knife (the kind used by Naruto (basic kite-shaped blade, with a ring on one end.).)
Powers: Autowoman has the same powers as Automan. Phasing, electrical field (which she can shoot out like a bolt of lightning), merge with human, superstrength, superspeed, superendurance, speak with computer and computer systems (Like Automan, she asks politely for anything she needs; for the most part, the computers will comply with her request.), heals damage with electricity, etc.
Weaknesses: Outside the computer, the same weaknesses Automan has: Draws a lot of power to stay in the human world, use of energy depletes what she needs to stay in the human world, can take damage from electro-magnetic-based weapons, etc.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47444124/
Lightcycle: Black Lightcycle with red outlines.
Bit: No
Byte: Yes (Calls her "Fae", the old name for "fairy".) Creates any item Automan needs.
Personallity: Friendly, determined, polite, a bit nieve about the human world. Loves her mate, Automan, and her friends very much, and will do everything she can to protect them. She is also very protective of innocents, epscially children.

Would it be possible to bring Automan into this? If not, that's okay. If so, here he is:

Name: Automan
Fights for: Tron and the Users
User/Program: Program
Sex: Male
Weapon: Just about any weapon he can dream up. All weapons have the same basic powers that Automan has: Phasing, electrical field, rez/derezz, etc. (Note: Automan rarely uses weapons, relying on his own powers to get the job done. May use a weapon if it is "in character" for whatever role he might be playing.)
Powers: Phasing, electrical field (which he can shoot out like a bolt of lightning), merge with human, superstrength, superspeed, superendurance, speak with computer and computer systems (he asks politely for anything he needs; for the most part, the computers will comply with his request.), heals damage with electricity, etc.
Weaknesses: Outside the computer: Draws a lot of power to stay in the human world, use of energy depletes what he needs to stay in the human world, can take damage from electro-magnetic-based weapons, etc.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47256086/
Lightcycle: Black Lightcycle with blue outlines.
Bit: Yes (calls him "Cursor") Can create anything Automan asks for.
Byte: No
Personallity: Friendly, determined, polite, a bit nieve about the human world. Loves his mate, Autowoman, and his friends very much, and will do everything he can to protect them. He is also very protective of innocents, epscially children.

It should be noted that the color Autowoman is (red), has nothing to do with her alignment. She is only red as a contrasting color to Automan's blue.

Even if you can't use either one of them, just writing this out has put both in better prespective, and will allow me to write fics much better.

I hope you can use them, though.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Autowoman (Yes, based on Automan...)

data_ghost
User

on Monday, February, 05, 2007 3:57 PM
name: data_ghost
type: the ghost of an old fcon program
sex:male
fights for: ex-fcon, now a independant mercinary
weapon: mesh primitive, energy claw, suffusion
bit: no
byte:no
vehicle: tank, sumtimes recogniser
personality: not well known. is seen on his own, haunting old fcon files

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art