Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron: Rerez

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 12:36 PM
This story is an alternate universe sequel to Tron. The hero of this story is Gig. Gig is a videogame program designed to play against Users. The villain in this story is Vyle, a program that was written to repair the MCP.

Review Topic
Prolouge

Open File: Vyle.EXE
Password: *******
Request: Find remaining Master Control data.

"Ok, Vyle, this is probably our last shot," a mysterious User was typing commands to his scavenger program, Vyle. "Don't screw it up."
"Of course." Vyle responded.
"I know there is something left of the Master Control Program." The User said.
"That's right, no program is truely deleted from any computer system something always remains." Vyle responded. "I still don't understand why you are having my search these chess programs." Vyle was annoyed at his User's apparent ignorance. He, like most other programs and even some Users, thought the MCP was written to be a control program.
"Just trust me." The User said. "If you want to find what you're looking for, go to..."
"I've got something!" Vyle interrupted. "I found the MCP's original version!"
"Perfect." The User said. "Now we can take control of the system and revenge for Dillenger!"

as you can see, i opened it in a similar fashion to the movie, which opened with Flynn giving Clu commands.

--------------------------
X-Box Live Gamertag: Cloud3514

Gig45
User

Re: Tron: Rerez

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 5:24 PM
Chapter 1:

"Gig.EXE, reporting in." said a yellow program whose circuits on his back appeared to make an emblem of a hawk. he didn't wear a helmet like most programs and didn't look like his Userr because he was writen in a joint project between 3 different Users. He glowed yellow, like most independant programs. "The enemy is in my sights. should i fire?" Gig was a videogame program, and a damn good one at that. he was writen by professional videogame playing Users for professional videogame playing Users. his weapon, the overclocker, was a very versatile weapon, it had three attachments which changed the weapon's performance. without any attachments, the overclocker fired like a User's shotgun. He was using the snipe.EXE attachment which allowed the overclocker to fire as a User's sniper rifle.
"That's a negative Gig.EXE." Gig's team leader, a strategy program named Kylex.NAV said. "Your job is to track the Users for Lyx.EXE to take out." Kylex was writen by a retired military strategist. He wasn't much of a fighter, as was to be expected from strategy programs. unlike Gig, Kylex wore a helmet, but it was shaped like a military officer's hat. he had a gottee, like his User, and appeared to be in a User's 60's. Like Gig, Kylex glowed yellow.
"Roger that." Gig responded, disapointed.
"Lyx.EXE requesting status report." a female program with a smooth voice said. She was written only a few microcycles before and this was her test game. She was also a videogame program, but she was designed for fast-paced combat and short fights. her hair was visible out both the front and back of her headband. The circuits on her back were shaped like a hawk, similar to Gig's showing that she was written by the same Users. Her weapons were called the zappers and looked like what the Users called pistols. Lyx too glowed yellow.
"They are headed your way, Lyx." Gig said. "Kylex.EXE, sir, how should we engage?"
"Help out only when necesary, Gig.EXE." Kylex responded. "Lyx.EXE, move in from behind as soon as they pass your location."
Gig, Kylex and Lyx were playing a shooter game against the Users that wrote Gig and Lyx, but Gig could pretty much play any game, lightcycles, disc battles, you name, he can probably play it. Lyx, however, wasn't as versatile because the Users didn't have enough budge to make her as versatile as Gig, so they focused on specific aspects. Lyx was designed for close-range shooter game combat and lightcycles.
"Sir! The Users have changed their route, they are head strait for Lyx. One of them has strayed from the group, I'm assuming it's their sniper." Gig said. Each team had four members. A leader who also acted as a strategist, a Sniper, and two close combat fighters. Gig's team had already lost one of it's members, though nobody in this game was permanently de-rezzed. Anyone defeated on the game grid was simply removed from the game instead of deleted like they were when the Master Control Program was in charge.
"Gig.EXE keep an eye on that User that split form the group. If is he is indeed their sniper or if he is heading in on your position, take him out." Kylex said, "Lyx.EXE, be on your guard. don't let them de-rez you on your first time out."
"Sir!" Lyx and Gig said in unison.
Lyx moved away from her position to a better one to fight the users. Two professional game Users against one videogame program? That was a hard fight even though it was partially what Lyx was designed for.
A beam quickly flew over Gig's head. if Gig was watching something else, he wouldn't have avoided that. The User was their sniper and he was targeting Gig. Gig quickly removed the snipe.EXE attachment form the overclocker and attached the grenade.EXE attachment. this attachment allowed the overclocker to fire explosive bursts of energy from a short and wide barrel, but Gig sacrificed precision and his scope, so he couldn't keep an eye on the other Users. Gig aimed towards where he last saw the User sniper and fired. The explosio

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:20 PM
Disc:Nice so far can I be in it but use the name Disk if I can

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:20 PM
sure. just describe what you want the Disk character to look like and what his personality is.

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:23 PM
Ok he's mostly serious.He's yellow but he has Silver disc.He's also pretty funny.He was made to hack in to encom's serverabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:26 PM
ok, i'll see what i can do to add Disk to the story. i should probably make a review thread for this to keep this thread clean.

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:27 PM
Ok sweet thanx dude

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art