Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron Grid Assasins Part of issue 1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
disc100
User

on Monday, June, 19, 2006 9:38 PM
Ok here is my Fan Fic oh and by the way this is going to be part of a comic once I get better at drawing but for now it will be stick people

A man named Ace walks in the room"Hi guys" he says to his family"So Ace you going to try to get a job application for encom" Brandon,Ace's big brother says"Yeah but they said I can't because I'm to young but i'm going to hack in instead and mess around with everyone else's company profiles and make them all say age of 12" he said"Don't do that" said his mother He goes to his computer and tries to hack in at midnight and then somehow gets digitized Once in side he thinks how this all looks so weird then he finds out his color of his body orange and asks himself"Where am I" then another man walks up and says"Hi what kind of program are you?"

To be continued

Oh yeah I forgot to say this but If you like it tell me and I will write the comic and then maybe sell it to you guys but just to let you know I'm too young to use eBay so it might take me awhile to find a way to link it so you can look at it
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

disc100
User

Re: Tron Grid Assasins Part of issue 1

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 1:08 PM
Will someone plz reply to this

zazumage
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 6:54 PM
holy crap, i think i just pissed my pants, thats funniest thing ever ever read!

Not because it's funny but because it's like really bad! no offense! okay yeah! much offense!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahahahaaaaa!!! OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA! Im crying because that's soooo hilarious! omfg! hahahahaha!!

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 9:14 PM
OH YEAH WELL YOU CAN JUST SHUT UP STUPID UGLY PIECE OF CRAP

FreedomForever
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 11:40 PM
Could this be with the not-flaming-ness, please guys? Thanks.
Interesting concept, Disc. Could use a bit of grammer inprovement. How did he get digitized, I wonder. You might wish to post a reveiw topic to keep this thread clean.

disc100
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 8:37 AM
I will once people say it's cool and when I can find a way to get that post deleted

zazumage
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 3:24 PM
okay okay, im sorry but it's really hilarious.

gehehehe...gahaha

mehehe....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! everytime i read it I started to laugh! omfg! im sorry!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

zazumage
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 3:26 PM
okay okay, im sorry but it's really hilarious.

gehehehe...gahaha

mehehe....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! everytime i read it I started to laugh! omfg! im sorry!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

zazumage
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 3:31 PM
sorry for this double post but let me improve upon your story disc.

A man, thin and fragile, but still young and healthy, walked into a room accompanied by his latop, swinging from his shoulder.

zazumage
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 3:44 PM
sorry for this double post but let me improve upon your story disc.
It was a cold and stormy night...
A man, thin and fragile, but still young and healthy, walked into a room accompanied by his latop, swinging from his shoulder.
"Hi guys," he says with a quiver of withdrawl, to his family.
"So Ace," his older sibling, Brandon, remarked, "You going to try to get a job application for ENCOM?"
"Yeah, but they said I can't because I'm too young; but I'm going to hack into their system instead. I'll change all the company profiles so they all say 'Age of 12.'"
"Don't do that!" barked his mother.
Ace, a descentful youth, climbs to his computer and begins to melt away the layers of firewall between him and the ENCOM computer system. As the clock struck midnight, a bolt of lightning unleashed itself from the sky. It traveled through a weather-vain atop Ace's house. A small crackling sound could be heard coming from the wires inside the walls. A bead of sweat developed on Ace's forehead. That completed the circuit, and by a freak matter of chance, the computer rescued him from near death by digitizing him through his webcam.
Ace was in a blur. A faint blue glow came over the mountains in the distance. 'Where am I?' he thinks. He places his eyes upon his hands. They excrete a small orangish glow. A glowing figure approaches the fallen victim.
"Hi! What kind of program are you?" Asks the figure.

there's the explanation, and some better grammatical use of wordsabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

disc100
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 3:49 PM
Well than i'm sorry for what I said it's just I'ma kid i've never really written that big of a story I only write small comics and direct movies with no scripts

zazumage
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 5:12 PM
...that's still really bad, DEFINATLEY could have written better on that
yeah, well...apology accepted esse

mega byte.exe.
User

on Thursday, July, 13, 2006 8:33 PM
zazumage you have got to be one of the most rude and pompice people on this forum i mean he's just a kid!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art