TRON: LEGACY 
 Remake vs. Sequel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Ð474.dll
User

Re: Remake vs. Sequel

on Monday, March, 17, 2008 3:29 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I think all Disney cares about right now is Hannah Montana. Their real goal is to try and reach out mainly to the age group of kids born in the 1997-2002 range. I tried explaining TRON to a bunch of little kids in that range while we were watching it, and they got bored silly. Honestly, these kids had probably never known what a real arcade from the 80's is,
Suprisingly, i am the only person in my age group who don't say "OMG DAT FILMM HAS HORRIBL GRAPHIXX!! SO IT TEH SUX"Without even knowing it started a revolution in films!
Honestly,i wish i could de-rezz them, since i cant stand them saying that while i try to finish my TRON fansite!
I hope they keep to the original theme TRON was made for,or else we would just see Mickey Mouse in a TRON suit singing a rap version of"Its a small world".
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Imma firin mah E-mail!

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, March, 21, 2008 7:13 PM
Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Surk
User

on Saturday, April, 26, 2008 2:36 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.

True, but I'd like to see a revamped grid bug. That would be cool. I'd like to see a remake just to see what people would do with the graphics.

"How many times have I died now?"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2008 8:04 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:Sequel, hands down. Tron is fabulous-it doesn't NEED remaking. They'd probably screw it up.

Sequel, hands down! Please, NO remakes! And NO Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Naked Brothers Band or Camp Rock doing the music - PLEASE!!!! If it follows the Tron 2.0 story that would be cool, and would definitely be something to build a film off of.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2008 10:26 PM
Nickelodeon owns Naked Brothers Band, not Disney...

You forgot Breaking Benjamin. lol

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Remake vs. Sequel