Fan Fiction & Art 
 Fanfic Movie in Production

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Meatsack
User

on Thursday, September, 15, 2005 10:33 PM
I'm in cahoots with Falty to make a TRON fan film out of our love for the TRON universe. It won't be TRON canon, obviously, but I certainly hope it comes out enjoyable enough to encourage Disney to do something more with their property than to just shelve it as a classic.

The story is already written (by me ) and scripted ( also by me ).
Falty is the 3D modeler, animator, (Did I mention it's going to be a CGI film? ) and the core to this whole project happening.

We could use some help, though. Specifically: we need storyboard artists right now. I've already contacted a few other people who are willing to help, but their schedules don't allow them much free time to work on this project.

If anyone is interested in helping storyboard a fanfilm and has moderate to excellent artistic ability, please give me a PM here so we can talk about specifics. I don't want to ruin the story for any more people than neccessary to get this movie made.

Unfortunately, this is an unpaid position since it's a fan film.
Anyone who helps will be listed in the credits, of course!
If, by some wild hair, we don't get any takers on this offer, Falty and I will not give up.
We'll still make this production for everyone. It'll just take that much longer.

I am the TRON-Badger!

Traahn
User

Re: Fanfic Movie in Production

on Friday, September, 16, 2005 3:32 AM
DaveTRON - I believe this is the Meatsacksecret you were waiting to hear about!

Meatsack - Good luck on this! I'm sorry I'm not able to help out at this time. Yes, don't ruin the story by telling lots of prospective artists. In fact, there's no reason you should have to tell any prospective artists what anything in the story is until they're on-board with you. Maybe find a passage in some other existing book and have them storyboard it for you, if you need a sample.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tronzilla
User

on Tuesday, December, 12, 2006 9:44 AM
Ooo! Ooo! I'll help! I'll help! I is a way good artist abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Falty
User

on Wednesday, March, 12, 2008 4:04 PM
By the way, I have picked this back up now that my life has somewhat settled down. I will be generating storyboards for this script soon. Keep a lookout. If anyone can get in touch with Meatsack, please tell him that i've started this up again.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art