General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 45 Pages
fln.usr
User

RE: New Members

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2017 12:51 PM
Hey Guys, I am totally OBSESSED with The Tron universe. i've played tron 2.0, evolution, deadly discs(atari), disc of tron, FLTron, and Space Paranoids.
i've Been looking for the people to share my Obsession and here we are...
and i also have digital copies of the art of tron legacy, and tron betrayal and tron original movie adaption
I love Movies(its very difficult to find a word that express my feelings), basically it gives me an orgasm...
and i would love to share the stuff so please do reply if any one want it

END OF LINE!

Grid Is ALIVE!

nasus
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2017 9:03 AM
hey everyone, another newbie here !

watched legacy and the original over the weekend and now i'm hooked. can't wait to learn more and make some tron-loving friends :"^]

Cyan
User

on Wednesday, January, 18, 2017 7:53 PM
hey all! Cyan here (yes, like the color. I've always thought it sounded like a name). I'm over at r/Tron as Avengethe90s, and tumblr as Avenge-the-90s; so there's definitely more than one way to find me if you want something. 

sidrawat
User

on Tuesday, June, 20, 2017 8:24 AM
After so long i am back to tron sector forum, i hope all you guys doing well. I have few queries related to Tron, do respond to me with a positive feedback or solution.

Thanks in advance.

Data Lists, Data List Broker, Direct Mail Lists

Darksaber7
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2017 10:50 AM
I've been gone so long I don't even know if I still have an avatar.  Well, I'm back.  Ish.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Compucore
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2017 11:14 AM
Well I am back over here. Its been so long that I haven't posted in the last number of years I am surprised I am still number 4 on the leader board over here. I must be doing something right some where. Just been too busy wth real world things and my stuff from youtube over here. 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FirstPrevious Page: of 45 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower