Collector 
 Bidding Battles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Bidding Battles

on Wednesday, October, 20, 2004 6:43 PM
Just want to say hello to my competitors on Ebay. The recent bidding wars over some of the new items posted have been spirited and have left my bankbook in a precarious state. Were it not for some equally good Ebay sales on my part, I would be letting you guys snap up all the goodies.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

TimothyC
User

Re: Bidding Battles

on Thursday, October, 28, 2004 10:48 PM
Recent bidding wars? Hmmm... I must have missed out on a few auctions .

Actually, I still think about that cereal promo auction that closed for 'pennies' last month. It was the second one that I've missed within the last 3 months. Next time I see one I'll be sure to put in a real bid immediately .

Btw, what was the deal with that pin? Does Martin (or anyone else) know where it is from? Just curious....

-TimothyC.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 12:49 AM
Martin has several pins and the display unit they came on. There are pictures here on the site.

I just got the pin in my mail today, and its very cool! I will do some good hi-res images of it and post them for all to see soon.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 12:49 AM
Tim,

You are TronVsBatmanBeyond on Ebay right?

DaveTRON

TimothyC
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 2:45 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I'm not sure I should answer that but yeah, that's me .

-T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

TimothyC
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 2:59 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Martin has several pins and the display unit they came on. There are pictures here on the site.

Insert one very loud Homer Simpson ~doh~! I briefly checked the gallery (buttons and pins) before I posted asking about the pin and didn't look further. I don't know how I could have forgotten about that beautiful display. I'd glady cut off a toe or finger for it .

-T

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Bidding Battles